OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I am facing a problem which sucks me a lot that i have to login again n again while voting in boddunan . why is this happening is this a system problem or server problem . Is...
Friends the Indian marriage system is right or wrong? (arranged Marriage) what do you say? Let us see how many will support it
It is a very good site & love also.I am giving some idea which is I think attractive this site more, 1.Make some banners so that we can use this banner in our blog or...
is there any link to get contact of all staff of boddunan
How would you contribute to your country ?
is there any truth behind the statement that women live longer than men. If it's true then what makes them live longer?
Having stayed in US for over 15 years, the Bollywood queen has finally decided to relocate to India. Will the film industry welcome her with challenging roles or follow the...
"There is no such thing as purely objective observation. All observation is subjective; it is always guided by the observer's expectations or desires.
Discuss: Which are the skills u really need to survive in compettive world
Making of Endhiran (2010)-SUN TV Download Diwali TV Programs [SunTV Rip][Xvid][Size:918MB] Video :Xvid @ 900 Kbps Audio: Mp2 @ 224 Kbps Ripper : Knight Thanks to : Team...
This is the diet to follow the night shift employees. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3898]}
We often plan get togethers (of degree friends). It often happens too. It is just like bringing those old college days back to life. Do you people also attend such get togethers?...
The great music director illayarajas wife died on yesterday in chennai.When he was in hyderabad to attend a movie function.
The new international airport at Navi Mumbai has been given a go-ahead after a compromise between the Environment and Civil Aviation ministries and City and Industrial...
2G scam judges ask a question. Why every body falls sick after arresting. http://news.oneindia.in/2011/11/10/2g-judge-questions-why-accused-fall-sick-after-arrest.html
Is it right time to buy gold? will it come down once stock markets settled?
My AdSense Account has been Approved... for my site "Discover Life"... I welcome Boddunan members to ask me... I may offer my advises if Boddunan members need any...
The beautiful Places you seen or visited in your life If possible provide us the picture too
can boy mary poor gal can it be possible ??????? may be not this was question put by my bro who i really love. he said no boy can mary poor gal :( wht u say
How was your first date or how would you want your first date to be like ? I am looking forward to some creative answers to the question ;)