Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Look at a coconut tree..if you deeply observe it, you can find that coconut falls often. So, common sensed people will never sit under coconut tree.

See a dog. If you go near it, you may get its bite. Staying away from it is common sense....

Do you want more examples?

Meera sandhu
Look at a coconut tree..if you deeply observe it, you can find that coconut falls often. So, common sensed people will never sit under coconut tree.

See a dog. If you go near it, you may get its bite. Staying away from it is common sense....

That means NEWTON had more common sense as falling coconut from the tree inspired him to invent gravity..hehehe... :woohoo:

Hmmm...i don't think any dog will bite if someone just goes near it.. :laugh:

That means NEWTON had more common sense as falling coconut from the tree inspired him to invent gravity..hehehe... :woohoo:

Hmmm...i don't think dog any dog will bite if someone goes near it.. :laugh:

Do you want to check it?

It was apple....not coconut....
If coconut fell on his head.....ha ha..
Actually, he saw apple falling....that's all

Meera sandhu

Do you want to check it?

It was apple....not coconut....
If coconut fell on his head.....ha ha..
Actually, he saw apple falling....that's all

Had coconut fallen on his head may he would not have invented gravity..hehehe... :laugh:
I feel common sense is more important than intellegence

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I feel that one can not have common sense without being intelligent. Both are related to each other.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now a days people stopped using common sense. but everyone are using intellegence

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Hmmm...i don't think dog any dog will bite if someone goes near it.. :laugh:[/quote]

Look bhiayya I am such a small baby who does not understand such things, so i will stay away.

Look bhiayya I am such a small baby who does not understand such things, so i will stay away.[/quote]

Hi baby in simple language don't fear of a dog it won't bite you unless you hurt it. :laugh:
Hmmm...i don't think dog any dog will bite if someone goes near it.. :laugh:[/quote]

Look bhiayya I am such a small baby who does not understand such things, so i will stay away.[/quote]

Hi baby in simple language don't fear of a dog it won't bite you unless you hurt it. :laugh:[/quote]

Dog will bite you even if you do not hurt it. Dogs do not like strangers in their areas. :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.