OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Every1 trys 2 make record bank balance ,But I really still feel where is the inner Peace Ex;Ambani's R they seriously HAPPY In LIFE
What do we learn from travelling? Do you travel alone or with your family and friends?
Most of the teenagers fall in love due to the lack of love at home. If they are treated very goodly at home. how much love they need has been given by their parents then most of...
For every minute the 22000 checks are depositing in to anothers account.
What is average income from boddunan per month? my average income is Rs. 260 per month. I hope i may increase it in future to 300.
Check out the details of the phone at the following link: Nokia N8
Super 8 wars in World Cup T-20 started.Who will be in Semifinals? Who will play Final?Whom you think will emerge as Winners ?
It is very difficult to define success .For some it is money , wealth and achievements whereas for others it may be peace and happiness ..We come across people with lots of...
"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved" - Victor Hugo The great man said it all! What do you say? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8599]}
Maveric Sir is in This week leader boards, Good to see his points Sandhya Rani (230 points) Sanjeev Gupta (130 points) usha manohar (105 points)...
What we can do for stop rape cases, that increasing day by day?
Now a days television, laptop, mobiles, ipods etc have come and mostly utilized by the people. So in this world is there any one who are still listenint g to radio. let us see...
I have a verified PayPal account and wish to make payments outside India? Can I do it with PP? As many of you may be knowing, PP auto withdraws our balance so there is no chance...
Will AAP down BJP in next MP election? I think like Delhi PM Situation will be same as Delhi CM. It will be mixed Govt.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3373]} I have stumbled on this pure gem of a quote by Bernard Shaw which I expand fully withing quotes: " The secret of being miserable is to have...
Are girls meaner than boys?
I am good at Bhangra, Ball room and cha, cha, cha. I am sure you all have a good list of them. :laugh:
Do you like Indian Classic Dance or Western type?
Do you think Indian Road Conditions are becoming worst?
In this you have to say which was a worst condition of your life or not your life than what can be a worst condition of life.