OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Good to see these new membors on leathorboard surendra6 bolisettypradeep nagalakshmi.karunanidhi Harshil ra_k kporwal19 Keep it up .
“Performance leads to recognition. Recognition brings respect. Respect enhances power. Humility and grace in one’s moments of power enhances dignity of an organization” A...
The US President Barack Obama, who won 53 percent of the country's votes in the 2008 election, has begun losing popularity. Most Americans would replace Obama in the next...
It is good to see that governement is often concerned about roadways and expanding it is good work indeed. But in the name of expansion arent they creating nuisance. What i mean...
:laugh: good morning friends...
Airtel is going to get fined of rs 50 crores for tampering the calls
Alcohol consumption among teenagers in the age group of 15-19 years has increased due to absent parents, easy money, and rising stress and depression, a study...
5 reasons why you are not loosing weight even excercising. 1.No diet planning. 2.It will take plenty of time to reduce weight first the water in the body reduce then energy...
As far as I remember Maverick was worried about thinning of international traffic to Boddunan.Probably we may find some way out by contributing articles or adding threads which...
Once a guy proposed my friend at her office. As she never even spoke to him and don't know about him she rejected.Later that guy called her and requested to talk to him as a...
Let us see what jobs we are performing in this site. I am a moderator i need to maintain the forums section neatly , so i have to see what kind of forums are been created and...
How to develop or Improve positive attitude in us and remove negativity and negative thoughts from mind. How to be positive?
Three guys stole Rs.2 crores from an industrialist's house in Calcutta by posing like Income Tax officials. The industrialist's wife was staying alone in the office. Three guys...
How to join Google Adsense Revenue Sharing Programme?
"God has set his intentions in the flowers,in the dawn,in the spring - it's his will that we should love"- Victor Hugo Your comments,please! {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
:ohmy: What a climatic change!!!! ... It disturbed me alot... Both my kids fell sick with this climate.... Same as me and my husband too... Due to these changes, both my...
What do you think about the new mortgage bailout plan – or bailouts and proposals for additional government spending in general? Financial Planning Pune | cfp in pune
Friends tommarow is my Dad birthday. can you give me some ideas to celebrate his birthday. Conditions : I cannot go out, I cannot spend money. I want to do something with home...
One cannot be perfect and the one who says it likely to be a fake person. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10508]}
Do we need acts like Food security bill for giving adequate food ration to economically weaker section. Is the tactic of enabling people earn by enhanced skill, fixing minimum...