OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Today October 31 is the death anniversary of Harry Houdini - who is a magician with tricks of 'escaping from chains'. During my childhood days, those tricks opened a new...
You say, ‘ Well I’m fine’, as an answer to wish, ‘How do you do’. Is that so? “The average person tells 4 lies a day, and 1460 a year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. And...
Yes you guessed right. Rajini is the Phenomenon. A darling of the masses. He gives them what they want. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9489]} Painted in Photoshop
Which place will you prefer to live? A beautiful place close to nature, but we have to go to town for our shopping or a city, where all our needs are at our footstep, yet very...
We Indians are blindly following the western culture and giving more importance to English language. We have seen the examples of Chin and Japan that they developed faster...
EMI - Equated Monthly Installments. This system is more popular in India. It is used in all commercial departments that are connected with a common man. People who are not...
All the preparatory activities connected with the launch of advanced communication satellite GSAT-8 on board an Ariane-V rocket May 21 are progressing satisfactorily at Kourou in...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5547]} Today is the auspicious 175th Birth Annivarsary of Sri Ramakrishna. I would try to write an article on the eternal relevance of his teachings.
Have you ever fallen for someone who was completely not your type?
Now that monsoon has already hit our country and the people have got a respite from the heat, is it real time to enjoy??
People voted Mamata for Paribortan. How far people are convinced about her potential for Paribortan or change. See the link...
Why do people murder other people?
Do comment on these words of Shakespeare!
I have sen there is no comment in most of the articles. I can not force any one to give comments but it is our basic responsibility to give some coments when some one is...
15 Vijay vijay_u 2220.00 14 madugundu krishna 10000001 1815.00 13 JS jyoti08 1050.00 12 Dr. Sanjeev K. Paul hilltrekker...
If any of you have celebrated Teacher's day by meeting or wishing your teachers or through some other way, please share it here.
How do you behave with aged and grand parents at home?
In Ramzan month why muslims should have food when sun is set? why dont they have food when sun is there?
Do we get points for playing games in gamezone. Provide with details..............
:( {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3825]}