Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I feel whatever we need to do, we should do with lot of sincerity and fulfledgely and correctly with hard work. then the success will automatically comes to you

If we do our work with discipline, then our work gets easy and we find more towards our success.

great reply. Discipline is very, very important in our life for the success.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Meaning of success is different for different person.For student scoring good marks in school or collages,For marriaged lady just maintain their household responsibility,For men just get a good job.........

Thats very true :) ,people have different standards and different yard sticks for success, so one can never have any one definition since it is personal and depends on ones life style..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel without thinking about success if we just feel you need knowledge, so am learning this and do hard work. then one day you will be number 1

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

success is good luck and good fortune.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If we do hard work with correct planning then you will be success. planning is must to get success.

I feel whatever we need to do, we should do with lot of sincerity and fulfledgely and correctly with hard work. then the success will automatically comes to you

If we do our work with discipline, then our work gets easy and we find more towards our success.

great reply. Discipline is very, very important in our life for the success.

Discipline is necessary for everything in life , I feel that without self discipline our life will go out of gear and we become directionless...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Analysing ourselves and knowing our strengths and weakness and correcting them is also gives us good success

success is the achievement of life. its is helping for the change of life style.
We should never run behind success, success should run behind us.

Planning is a important matter to start anything and to get success.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.