OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

How many of you like the Brazil footballer Ricardo Kaka and robinho
It is believed that very often presence and absence can influence the bond of relations positively and negatively, it depends. But do you think, the presence of a loved one or an...
Every where today even in "new york tmes,twitter" news is nothing but how SRK & UDDHAV prove there love for motherland. its surprising to see this idiot's feels...
Hai Friends, I am very sad to let you all know that I would be inactive for the rest of this month.... I am having some personal tasks to be taken for the rest of this...
Middle aged women may suffer chronic back pain if they spend long hours surfing the internet, say experts. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=99438
Let us look to the quote of a true legendary leader,Dr. Nelson Mandela,to understand what leadership is all about and I quote:"It's better to lead from behind and to put...
Girl- I Don't Like The Way U Keep Staring At Me! Boy- AND I Like The Way U Notice Me Doing That :)
Abu Dhabi, Nov 19: 64-year-old Daad Murad Abdul Rahman, who has 88 kids, is ready to marry a 18-year-old girl. Rahman also claimed that he will stop marrying when he will have...
Has anybody here tried www.uu9.eu for making some extra money? Can you please describe me the concept? Does it pay through cheques also? Actually, the website could not b opened...
Hello my friends.. why are your raising me so much.. I am only a gold member.. But a lot of members are platinum and more. Actually i am not active fro a lot of time on boddunan...
India's one of the large business houses, Hero Group, on Thursday said that it is a victim of the estimated Rs 300 crore Citibank fraud in which some investors were allegedly...
Is it compulsory to file an Income Tax Return even if the whole tax liability is already deducted at source. Although in some cases, there is exemption from filing return, It...
Hi friends, if you wanna check it you can do it on typeracer.com. My highest speed is 85 wpm. What's yours? You can provide some tips for fast typing. :)
When we return back after an outing, I open the car windows to get fresh and cool air when we are out of main town boundary. It's true, though ac keeps us cool and free from...
Many people laugh at ghost stories but now there is some evidence for ghosts. Documentaries have been released on Discovery and National Geographic channels on ghosts which...
Welcome to new oddunan friend mayank who join today?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9915]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10266]}
What is your opinion on the TATA Nano car? some people say that it is too small and not powerful enough. They suggest that one should buy bigger cars. But I think the Nano is...
It is still raining in the eastern part of India. It literally dampened the Durga Puja fun of the Bengalis in early October. Now the month is going to end and the sky is still...