OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What according to you was the highlight of 2011?
It does not appear convincing that somebody not qualified in allopathy can do justice to patients by prescribing Allopathy medicines. If Homeopathy and other alternative systems...
To my mind most of the time trouble break out when we treat this kind of relationship as perfectly real ones! What are your thoughts on this?
I hope there are big movie freeks in this Forum and i want to know about your views that is the Language of a movie stops your from watching it ? If its a good movie with...
Does Google pay less money if ads clicked from Pakistan or India. I noticed I always get very less amount if some clicked from Pakistan or India.
An interest less banking!Is it thinkable in current scenario? Islamic banking put forward such an idea. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104282
I see many youngsters learning French,German,Spanish languages along with their studies.When I ak them why they do it, most of them are not sure....I am definitely not agianst...
This is long time I have been back on the sites. Really I have lost the interest may be Facebook has taken the place of these sites.i really enjoy playing games with people on...
Hai Friends, I hope you remember me. After along time am back to boddunan. If there any changes in the rules and regulations please let me. I am going to work over here...
The great Indian bowler, Zaheer Khan is all about set on his way to marry his long time girlfriend and actress Isha Shravani. For more report on this follow this...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5142]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5143]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5144]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5145]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5146]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3374]} This is one from Shaw reflecting his intellectual depth and his views on life as well. Any comments?
Reportedly Salman is planning to start his own production house and give the profits to his charitable trust Being Human. Do you think other superstars like Shahrukh & Akshay...
Is sea salt better than table salt for our overall health?
It is often said that women enjoy gossips and ladies are often known with this trade mark. :cheer: Is it true? If it is true, why is it so? Do men ignore gossips completely?
http://livepicturez.blogspot.com/2009/11/holes-on-earth.html
DAMBULLA: It was Sri Lankan batsman Tillakaratne Dilshan who suggested off-spinner Suraj Randiv to bowl a no-ball to deny Indian opener Virender Sehwag his century during...
This is India's first site who is giving a high amount cash credit to its members. So If we can gat 1lakh page imreesion to this site everyday then definitely we will get...
Which points are not considered in calculation of member of the week?
Dear friends . Our site is getting popular day by day but still we are in growing stage but we can grow in a faster way if we will have more than 5000 members. So please...