Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And eye catching dance, which include fast hand movement, stylish footwork and swaying of hips.. :woohoo: I hope you know it properly.. :laugh:

Not an expert but yes I can do it.

Okay than we can exchange with this one.. Looking good. :laugh:

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I like Rabindranritya and I like to see it.This is one type of clssical dance.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I like Rabindranritya and I like to see it.This is one type of clssical dance.

Do you know how to do it? I have seen it in Bardwan once with my dealer at his place.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

is there any special dance for Holi?? :)

Meera sandhu
In West Bengal "Dol Utsav" is being celebrated in two different ways. One is by Baishnavs - followers of Shri Krishna who perform dances in Manipuri style and sing Kirtanas. Some cultural programs are being organized on the lines established by Gurudev Rabindra Nath Tagore.
In West Bengal "Dol Utsav" is being celebrated in two different ways. One is by Baishnavs - followers of Shri Krishna who perform dances in Manipuri style and sing Kirtanas. Some cultural programs are being organized on the lines established by Gurudev Rabindra Nath Tagore.

Chinmay jee have you studied dance??
Till now, I didn't find a trained dancer in Boddunan? :(
000203EB_2012-03-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
stun_2012-03-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6030]}

And how would you decide about that? Weather or not some one is a trained dancer or not. I am a born trained dancer in Bhangra. I was dancing while I was born. My mom was laughing along with nursing staff. :lol:
ayyo_2012-03-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is Known as thumpi thullal or Mudiyaattam(hair dance) in our state.
I love ottan thullal.....(a type of jumping dance) and chavittu naadakam.
Abid, where are you. I think Abid is an expert of Chavittu naadakam and puli kali :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

And how would you decide about that? Weather or not some one is a trained dancer or not. I am a born trained dancer in Bhangra. I was dancing while I was born. My mom was laughing along with nursing staff. :lol:

The only dance I am good at is "Tandava" and anyone is welcome for free training!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6032]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.