OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What kind of person are you? A night owl or an early worm? I am a night owl
How many glasses of water do you drink everyday?
Do you think that there should be the maximum number of episodes for all the TV serials after that the serials should be closed...?
Are sweepstakes for real or are they just scams? So many firms nowadays offer you an opportunity to win "big money" in their sweepstakes. But, does anyone really win...
members are there any way to add .rar file to my blog, if any possible way , please post me i know i should have asked all my questions in a single thread, but...
Hai there are many news comes daily about the year 2012.Share your opinion here. Also Visit Some Interesting Facts about 2012...
Here is the link,Friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/29/us-homeland-security-apologises-praful-patel.html
:laugh: Take 25 Gms of Turmeric power Take 25 gms of Mana pasupu (i dont know in english) Take 100 ml of Gingelly oil Mix the first two items and add them to oil and...
Hello friends In this forums you can get or post a lot of poems which you like most. POEMS
After dying all are going to where.
This is a good quote. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3864]}
what are Problems in LIFE as per U
shushil from bihar who is working as a data entry operator for 6000 rs has now became a crorepathi through KBC - panchakoti mahamani. This is really great of his knowledge
Dropouts - Individual attention in schools and colleges; is that the way to stop students to drop out? :(
can anyone tell me that when we have static block in java then why do we need main function.
The Bengal Minister promised that he will punish the AMRI doctors if they found Guilty of having fled during last Friday's fire tragedy leaving behind the patients to die.
I am really surprised that i have not received by first cheque from Boddunan yet which was processed on 1st June. :blink: Now its been 15th July i am still waiting for it. :( I...
With the Independence day next week a sense of pride fills me that I am born in India and I am sure every Indian has the same feeling. Which song will you like to sing on the day...
What do you think about persons who contributed for freedom of India Like Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Chandrashekhar Azad, Mahatama Gandhi etc.
The Government panel had reported that Mobile phone radiation poses health risks. http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=104316