Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Success is one thing ,which you think and achieve.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas A. Edison

Be positive
Success is a thing which gives us alot of confidence and happiness in ones life. we can succeed when we plan correctly

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.
Thomas A. Edison

I too like that quote, one has to keep trying and try to reinvent oneself when things dont work out the way you want it to, that's the only way to lead life, whether you get success or not...one has to go on doing what one has to do !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thomas A. Edison

I too like that quote, one has to keep trying and try to reinvent oneself when things dont work out the way you want it to, that's the only way to lead life, whether you get success or not...one has to go on doing what one has to do !

It makes me remember my favourite, The Alchemist. Sometimes, success may be at our door step. But we need a lot of efforts to find it at end and know that, it was so near to me, but I searched the whole world for it :)

Meera sandhu

Thomas A. Edison

Actually, that feeling itself, that, success is somewhere near me, can give you some more energy and take another chance. It may or may not be true, yet those attempts are more important than the sweetness of success

Meera sandhu
Success is what we are gaining from our work we have done. Success makes people more anxiety.
People who go on honest, hardwork and dedication way, they will surely get success

Thomas A. Edison

It makes me remember my favourite, The Alchemist. Sometimes, success may be at our door step. But we need a lot of efforts to find it at end and know that, it was so near to me, but I searched the whole world for it :)

The best thing to do would be stop looking and do what you have to do, that way you don't have any expectations and are able to accept anything that comes your way, but we have to keep striving in life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I feel whatever we need to do, we should do with lot of sincerity and fulfledgely and correctly with hard work. then the success will automatically comes to you

I feel whatever we need to do, we should do with lot of sincerity and fulfledgely and correctly with hard work. then the success will automatically comes to you

If we do our work with discipline, then our work gets easy and we find more towards our success.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.