The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course Unity is strength. :)

Unity only is not required to be happy in the life. Its more like getting something which I like to have or like to happen with me. :blink:
"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved" - Victor Hugo

The great man said it all! What do you say?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8599]}

This sentence is applicable only for persons who give importance to love and relations more than anything.....not to persons who love money most :evil: .
It's true, it's applicable to me.......Love is the greatest happiness of my life.......to get it back from everyone I give and also much more :cheer: :cheer:

please define much more in much more manner to consider the case with much more priority. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It means......I should get back love more than I give others........much more than my expectations. If someone gets something beyond expectations, obviously, he will be more happy :woohoo: :woohoo:

Look ShriKrishna said in geeta that you should do your own Karma and should not expect the fruit for your efforts because HE would give it one day what is your due. You have your trust in religious books, NO? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This sentence is applicable only for persons who give importance to love and relations more than anything.....not to persons who love money most :evil: .
It's true, it's applicable to me.......Love is the greatest happiness of my life.......to get it back from everyone I give and also much more :cheer: :cheer:

please define much more in much more manner to consider the case with much more priority. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It means......I should get back love more than I give others........much more than my expectations. If someone gets something beyond expectations, obviously, he will be more happy :woohoo: :woohoo:

Look ShriKrishna said in geeta that you should do your own Karma and should not expect the fruit for your efforts because HE would give it one day what is your due. You have your trust in religious books, NO? :laugh: :laugh:

i do love to read religious books a lot... ;)
But the thread question is 'what's your greatest happiness?'
Any fortune, if we get unexpectedly, we will be more happy.....even love :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Any fortune, if we get unexpectedly, we will be more happy.....even love :laugh: :laugh:

So your greatest happiness is unexpected love- May god bless you with unexpected love while you traveling to some where next time. ;) May you find a few of great ones on the way.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For me greatest happiness is the look in the eyes of someone never been loved and cared and you are the one to care for him and love him..

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

It is so true! Of course, we all know that we are loved but the pleasure multiples when our loved ones convince us that they do love us occasionally! Although, it may not be a big deal telling our loved ones that we love them, but it indeed makes a difference if we say it aloud!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It is so true! Of course, we all know that we are loved but the pleasure multiples when our loved ones convince us that they do love us occasionally! Although, it may not be a big deal telling our loved ones that we love them, but it indeed makes a difference if we say it aloud!

Yes, its always great to say it and the one who express their feeling are the happiest ones.

Life is a box of Chocolate, You never know what you gonna get.... :)
www.InstantKhichri.blogspot.in

So your greatest happiness is unexpected love- May god bless you with unexpected love while you traveling to some where next time. ;) May you find a few of great ones on the way.

:lol: You are encouraging her for something she must not expect! :lol:

Live in the present :)
For me greatest happiness is the look in the eyes of someone never been loved and cared and you are the one to care for him and love him..

why are you lying yaar? :cheer:
have you got such experiences before? If so, can you tell

Meera sandhu

:lol: You are encouraging her for something she must not expect! :lol:

Boddunan was one such bus stops where I got you people's love unexpectedly in my life journey :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.