The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The truth is that everyone feels more happy when he get something which is absent in his life. From all the above posts it seems true love is absent in everyone's life, for which we complaint and still searching, because everyone is agreeing.... finding true love is real happiness.....Quite surprising!!
dancing_2012-09-07.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
The truth is that everyone feels more happy when he get something which is absent in his life. From all the above posts it seems true love is absent in everyone's life, for which we complaint and still searching, because everyone is agreeing.... finding true love is real happiness.....Quite surprising!!

No,it has been there all along in my life!! I never feel its absence!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8673]}

No,it has been there all along in my life!! I never feel its absence!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8673]}

Let other people also say the same :P

Meera sandhu
My greatest happiness was when I just passed my first board exam and got a cycle from my mother.It was very happy moment for me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Its always a happy moment for me whenever I get a gift from anyone.I remember when I got a watch as a gift from my parents when I was in 10th standard I was very much happy that I never untied it from my wrist for 2~ days. :woohoo:
When true happiness will enter in our life when something is erase in our mind and heart.
When true happiness will enter in our life when something is erase in our mind and heart.

Could you say something more about it? Actually I could not understand what you want to express here. :unsure:

Could you say something more about it? Actually I could not understand what you want to express here. :unsure:

I wish members would post a little more in detail rather than go for sentences that dont really make sense ...
Coming to the topic, developing your personality and sharpening your intellect gives you a lot of self confidence and thats why older people are normally happier .Once you reach a certain stage in life you are able to take things as they come and derive happiness out of every little thing knowing fully well that time is precious...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I was very happy when I was married.Mostly it is very sad for women to leave their own house.But I was happy to get a very good life partner.

Sharmistha Banerjee
If someone along with you, enjoys your company what else more is needed to give happiness to your mind...nothing!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.