OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hai.. I am yuvaraj... You have any online job site.... please send me.... payment send companies only
i got an conditional offer from UK university for my masters in games development. i need to take up ielts next month. can anyone suggest me how to prepare for this? and please...
A site similar to boddunan. have a look at here. http://www.takebigg.com
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5073]} I am happy to see some strong and highly desirable moves are being initiated to create the right ambience for the forum by locking a few threads...
Hindi cinema is changing day to day and changing it's faces. Here is a...
What makes Michael Jack (king of pop) Songs or Moon Walk etc?
What is the impact of Green Revolution?
How many Love stories you have and how many you have seen?
Arati Naik would have ended as a domestic help. But she educated herself with meagre resources and is now teaching others. She is worth appreciation and her example needs be...
We can't remember what we have seen before 3-4 years of our age. Still, from your memory, which movie did you watch first from theatre? Any sweet memories associated with...
Mukesh Ambani's first world's billion dollar home named "Antilla" meaning mythical island has caught the imagination of the world. What are your thoughts about it? Is...
everyone who write poems please do share one of your original poem here or few lines of your poems... my poem-title-"ALL ALONE" Miles I have...
True greatness does not lie in intelligence alone. It is how you use your brain that truly matters. If you use your brain to do bad things instead of good, you are not truly...
Why do muslims do fasting on RamZan for one month continuously? What is the story behind?
I Just want to know What is your Daily Job or Profession Are you working somewhere or have business or working part time working full time By the way I am Full Time...
Whi do u think is the best footballer ever have played pele, messi, kaka, ronaldo, maraddona aur someone else mention?
Friends, It's time for me to wrap it up with my favorite quote the author of Which is Benjamin Franklin and is there in the title.Hope all you understand it so well that no...
Today, the birthday of KobiGuru Rabindranath Tagore. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7110]} Rabindranath Tagore was born into a distinguished Bengali family in Calcutta, West Bengal on...
Need to beef up intelligence gathering mechanism: PM Link:-http://in.news.yahoo.com/beef-intelligence-gathering-mechanism-pm-051732408.html
Hi All B) This is a simple game. :P All you have to do is name the movie that begins with the last letter of the previous movie name... ;) ;) Let's start with my...