OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Saath Dena Ho To Umar Bhar Ka Dena, Ek Dusre Ka.! Do Pal Ka Saath To Kandha Dene Wale Bhi De Diya Karte Hai.!
The host of the reality show Rakhi ka Insaaf, which airs on NDTV Imagine, Rakhi Sawant retreated her plea seeking to quash an FIR against her for allegedly abetting suicide of a...
Professor Lee Sweeney, from the University of Pennsylvania, has pioneered research into gene transfer technology, a field in which poorly functioning and abnormal genes are...
Hi all, am a BE CSE and MBA marketing graduate, with 7 months of work exp as management trainee (Sales & Marketing) in chennai. Am looking for management jobs in bangalore,...
About 7 months ago, joined www.mginger.com but could not make any money from t till now. Is there any possible way to earn from the website even without referring any member ?...
share about you to us? Are you kind or not?
Narcissum means being engrossed in oneself and one’s own doings and one’s own importance.It can be a dangerous trait when it reaches unhealthy levels..No doubt we all have this...
I am really happy to see my name in the top 10 list. I am very keen to see me an emperor soon. Wish me good luck! {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9282]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10267]}
This is just a matter of curiosity about how one browses here since we can open different pages when we log in. There was a time when I would only open Forums section and then go...
These are days of hyper-inflation, and the Government is largely helpless. Things are going out of hand with each increase in petrol prices. We have just one choice -- to...
i believe it should ,as we can take chances with kids,guys
Recently passed World cancer day on 4th february. Lets fight together against this deadly disease. Discuss how can we increase the awareness between us.
HI friends, Dare to speak truth and name your crushes so far :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
Did you ever dare to talk against to your ceo or boss with soft words?
Mamata Banerjee is always ready for talk with Maoists. They are busy regrouping themselves. They may also be indebted to Mamata Banerjee for mutual cooperation in ousting Left...
I got 11 awards in one week. Thanks for your support guys. Hope this will be my last month as an active member here in boddunan. I want to finish this month with top...
“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” This is my thinking and What about you? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6597]}
LAST DAY I SEEN ON ONE NEWS CHANNEL THAT MUMBAI HAS ONLY 200 DAYS WATER WHAT ALL PEOPLES SHOULD DO TO SAVE WATERS ? GIVE A IDEAS TO SAVE WATER 1)USE LESS WATER 2)SAVE...
I think Boddunan had decided to increase the articles limitation up to 5 articles instead of three.. But today I noticed that the the article limitation has not increased at...