OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

I want to create a web site. I have registered mY domain anme can any one here suggest me how to create a good web site?
What is the story behind ramzan festival?
Just Build your downline and earn money TOTAL VESTED USERS: 1,000,010 = $100,000 per month! Get paid $1 per month for 10 vested downline users Get paid $10 per month for...
Members i need to know how to make my blog famous( like most visited), cause i'm totally new to blogging, all your suggestions and ideas are thanked in advance
what role does music plays in your life or how does music influence your life?
PLS ANBODY TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWWEN DESIGN AND ARCHITECTURE IN RESPECT OF SOFTWARE DESIGN????????????
Hollywood actor Leonardo DiCaprio will put his fame to work to raise global awareness about India's dwindling number of tigers, an official said Saturday.more
Let me give you my 4 sentence quote to decode...it's very easy. Some days have passed since I have not given you any such puzzles. Don't take that much time....at least this time...
I just completed my 2500th post and became a Diamond Mate!!! :) :) :) :) :) Thought it once impossible Now realize its a mere Bubble Just blew the Bubble with a big...
Rupee Slumps Most in 15 Years as Investors Seek Safety in Dollar. Here is the...
Bomb scare in banglore turns to be haox http://news.oneindia.in/2011/09/24/bangalore-bomb-scare-in-bus-turns-out-to-be-hoax.html
If yes, what will be mode of payment to them by Boddunan.
A violent scuffle has erupted in Ukraine's parliament over a bill that would allow the use of the Russian language in courts, hospitals and other institutions in the...
Apple i phone had created a new records in 12 hours in sales.
Hello, I was searching to get free mobile recharge for my mobile. Then I come across this site DELETED. I posted some short Articles there and I got my mobile recharged in...
Now a days idea people are reducing balance from the who are maintain more amount. This is really bad on their part.Without the usage of us they are cutting the balance and...
Post some important tips on aloevera. It is better to have aloevera in the morning.
An estimated 90% of the lung is filled with air and only 10% is hard tissue. Male lungs average 1060 grams, while female lungs average 930 grams.
would you advice your child to join the army?
Is Ravan exist as God also?