The topic is locked.
"Life's greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved" - Victor Hugo

The great man said it all! What do you say?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8599]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Great men need to be convinced but ordinary people like us trust every one who looks at us with a smile. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I'd like to quote another famous quote that explains the state of mind of an individual who is not sure about being loved..
"You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when it is shining.
You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared when you say you love me."
-Bob Marley

Live in the present :)
I'd like to quote another famous quote that explains the state of mind of an individual who is not sure about being loved..
-Bob Marley

I wouldn't mind if some one who loves me walks under my shadow while sun shines, use my shirt to cover themselves and close their windows while I am inside. :laugh: :laugh:

But how to know it that someone loves me as I find it difficult to judge that's the reason I find happiness with so much of difficulty. Can you suggest some way to find it out?. :laugh: :laugh:
-Bob Marley

I wouldn't mind if some one who loves me walks under my shadow while sun shines, use my shirt to cover themselves and close their windows while I am inside. :laugh: :laugh:

Well nice to see the romantic side of yours. :P

Live in the present :)

This sentence is applicable only for persons who give importance to love and relations more than anything.....not to persons who love money most :evil: .
It's true, it's applicable to me.......Love is the greatest happiness of my life.......to get it back from everyone I give and also much more :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

This sentence is applicable only for persons who give importance to love and relations more than anything.....not to persons who love money most :evil: .
It's true, it's applicable to me.......Love is the greatest happiness of my life.......to get it back from everyone I give and also much more :cheer: :cheer:

Exactly for me love is not only the cause of happiness.I feel happy when I have all comforts in life though I don't have all but that's the reason I work to have them all. :blink:

please define much more in much more manner to consider the case with much more priority. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

please define much more in much more manner to consider the case with much more priority. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It means......I should get back love more than I give others........much more than my expectations. If someone gets something beyond expectations, obviously, he will be more happy :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Exactly for me love is not only the cause of happiness.I feel happy when I have all comforts in life though I don't have all but that's the reason I work to have them all. :blink:

We have a proverb..if we have unity and love, we can sleep even on a 'Ulakka'. What 's this ulakka in English? :whistle:
Ulakka = pestle (from google search). That wood used in a metal stone(ural :whistle: ) to grind :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.