Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Success is something that bring smile on your face.It is a result of your hard labor...It take you on the top and separate from other person....................

Really a wonderful answer.
Yes, i agree we can't become success without hard labour. Even if we use wrong ways to achieve big successes we may not be happy or satisfied. Isn't it?

Even if we can't reach our expectations, if we are able to feel happy of what we have achieved through that hard work, it's nothing short a success.
Yes, i agree.....success is the happiness of mind :) :)

Let us not confuse with words. Success, happiness, hard labor- all are good but do not mean the same thing. An individual may be successful but yet unhappy. He may work hard and yet not get success.

Let us be clear what success means. This is nothing but extent of achievement of goals. This has also nothing to do with morality or legality of object. Somebody plans murder and he achieves this target. He may be unhappy after this cruel and unlawful act. But yet he is successful because he did what he planned.

If we confuse with meaning of words, our thoughts will also be confused and we shall even say or write what we do not actually mean.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Success is something that bring smile on your face.It is a result of your hard labor...It take you on the top and separate from other person....................

Really a wonderful answer.
Yes, i agree we can't become success without hard labour. Even if we use wrong ways to achieve big successes we may not be happy or satisfied. Isn't it?

Even if we can't reach our expectations, if we are able to feel happy of what we have achieved through that hard work, it's nothing short a success.
Yes, i agree.....success is the happiness of mind :) :)

Let us not confuse with words. Success, happiness, hard labor- all are good but do not mean the same thing. An individual may be successful but yet unhappy. He may work hard and yet not get success.

Let us be clear what success means. This is nothing but extent of achievement of goals. This has also nothing to do with morality or legality of object. Somebody plans murder and he achieves this target. He may be unhappy after this cruel and unlawful act. But yet he is successful because he did what he planned.

If we confuse with meaning of words, our thoughts will also be confused and we shall even say or write what we do not actually mean.

Actually, numerous topics have discussed about success in this forum for past 4-5 months and till now, I may have written more than 100 posts for this topic only.
So, I was trying to see success through another angle, as I don't want to repeat the same posts, I did here earlier. :) :)

Meera sandhu
The definition of Success is positive achievement.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
The definition of Success is positive achievement.

Positive and negative both are success. This is just gap between target and achievement. If you do not achieve but even lose the gains you had already made, this is negative. This is failure. failure is nothing but negative success.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Success means different to each person. Success may be defined as the extent to which one has attained goal. So, if a student has set his goal as mere pass in an exam, he is successful if he passes even with minimum marks. But if a student has set his goal at being at top in school, he is not perfectly successful if he gets second position.

Yes agreed with what you say ! But when people talk about being successful in life all the time, it seems like a tall claim because the very meaning of it changes from time to time.As you grow older and mature your definition of success is different to what it was when you were younger ...

I agree. Success is measured by the extent you have attained your objective. If you attained only half, your success is fifty percent. No doubt, goal does not remain the same. You may set new goals, new filed of action, revise the earlier goal. So, the measurement of success will change with fresh goal. However, the basic definition of success remains that this is the extent to which you have achieved your goal.

Success has nothing to do with morality. So, if a robber achieves his target of raising Rs. one million in a year and he in fact does so, he is successful. The definition is so exact that this may be reduced to mathematical formula:

S = A/ T where S = success, A = Achievement T= target or goal

Absolutely ! Setting goals,motivating oneself and achieving your target is what success is all about according to theory. When you achieve that you are happy for a while and then you look for other targets and achievements.So, success is short lived and achieving it is an ongoing process in our life...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Success has many definition.But for me success means the attainment of wealth, position, honors, or the like.

Sharmistha Banerjee
Achievement of a goal is a definition of success.. :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Quick definition of Success is that you all invisible dream become fulfilled by wealth,Health etc..........
Thank you said by: Swathi
In my personal opinion it is very difficult to define success.We see so many changes and ups and downs in our life - the present may be a successful period in our life but one can never be sure how long that is going to last.Tomorrow if the tables turn which is very likely to happen in life,you are termed as being unlucky and unsuccessful...so I feel that success is a very relative term !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Quick definition of Success is that you all invisible dream become fulfilled by wealth,Health etc..........

Bol Bachchan very nice explanation.. Keep going... :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.