Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't want to study...but I will really love to watch you dancing, along with our full gang...... :P
5_1_116.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6034]}
I don't want to study...but I will really love to watch you dancing, along with our full gang...... :P

I putting the entire gang under your charge!!! They are already performing 'Tandava' anyway!
In West Bengal "Dol Utsav" is being celebrated in two :lol:

The only dance I am good at is "Tandava" and anyone is welcome for free training!{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6032]}

While lord danced Tandava the whole earth moved. I think only Parvati amma shall be good to pacify you. I am running away. :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually I want to know about his Parvathy, Subramania and Ganesh. Sunil, any idea??? Till now, he keeps it a secret :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Actually I want to know about his Parvathy, Subramania and Ganesh. Sunil, any idea??? Till now, he keeps it a secret :angry: :angry: :angry:

I think you should do some Tandava your self to scare the secret out of him.

Let us all go to Bengal and find them......in Cinema style :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Let us all go to Bengal and find them......in Cinema style :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let me deploy my secret service, may be I can take some thing out. :laugh:

Ok....granded!!!!
Seeing these posts...I am sure, he will do Tandava....no doubt....
We both should escape as early as possible... :unsure:

Meera sandhu

Ok....granded!!!!

While he shall do Tandawa, I will do some Bhangra, I know he will give up ultimately. After all I know how to jump as good as Natraj himself.
think1_2012-03-08.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Ok....granded!!!!

While he shall do Tandawa, I will do some Bhangra, I know he will give up ultimately. After all I know how to jump as good as Natraj himself.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6039]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.