OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

when I was young, visiting relatives, especially cousins and friends was something that was very eagerly looked forward to.Now with a changed life style which offers enough...
A security researcher says he has figured out a quick and inexpensive way to break a commonly used form of password protection for wireless networks using powerful computers that...
For the past few weeks the global stock markets are going through an extremely unstable and volatile phase following the financial crisis in Greece and some neighbouring...
It is said that man is born free but everywhere he is in chains. Is this not contradictory. Let us discuss this.
Army authorities find that pen drives are the biggest threat to security leakage. Indeed this is because of being very handy and small storage device. Presently, many visitors...
I had seen a post on boddunan "Earn money by posting links".. Is this contest running now.. :) :)
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9914]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10265]}
The provisons pertaining to divorce in Hindu law are of no help to a non Hindu marrying another Hindu. The court refused to allow divorce saying that a non Hindu married to a...
I have seen thousands of girls and married women wearing sleeveless blouses with saris, in New Delhi, Kolkatta, and Mumbai. Nobody really bothers and it is accepted as a very...
There is no black and white in life, there are shades of grey and other colors too in life and it is only when we balance that we are able to achieve, stay contented and move...
100 th anniversary of rolls royce car in India is celebrating. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5141]}
With Maran's exit, doubts are being raised on congress DMK ties. In fact such questions are meaningless in view of opportunist nature of UPA. This is only marriage of...
Mention the name of your favorite movie either Bellwood or Hollywood/
Do you believe BJP will do best for India after donating your money? Just visit this...
Why terrorist attack is so common in our country?
You cannot dream yourself into a character: you must hammer and forge yourself into one. –Henry D. Thoreau {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6596]}
Why do our eyes become puffy when we are tired ?
Hello Friends.. :) At Bodunan we discuss most of the things.... Few SENIOR Members know each other.. :unsure: But I thought, there should be something by which we should...
Do you love yourself?