OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

We can see many people mainly ladies shopping around in malls and shopping centres.According to many psychologists shopping is one form of therapy to those who are stressed and...
I got this information for blogging this may help many even me. http://theedifier.com/blogging-blogger/
What is workflow?
Amago is a salmander just look like spiderman. Just look this image. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8193]}
When i submit more than 100 polls in boddunan a day ..can i earn money... :cheer:
i want to know that in which year Boddunan.com website was launched?
Amazing one http://planetapex.blogspot.in/2012/12/the-first-ambulance-in-world.html
If I want to post a Review on some restaurant or some hotel where can I do so?
today there are various sites on the net for flirting and friend making. friendship and then love on such sites will last forever or end soon?
'Adaminte makan Abu' was the Indian film which got Oscar entry this year, though it got rejected. This movie is about the intense desire of a Muslim couple to go to Mecca and how...
Farah Khan, choreographer-director-TV host, is now in a different role. Literally. She is the leading lady of Sanjay Leela Bhansali's next production Shirin Farhad, to be...
Today is the shivaratri. So how you celebrated today. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5498]}
Friends, what do you think, is this good to have overconfidence or havin balanced self confidence is enough?
Why did India became a member of SAARC?
Hai friends of boddunan, Wishing you a Happy Independence day! Tell us your schedules and things you plan to make this day memorable! :)
People use words and makes other to fullfill their deeds. After the full fillment of their deeds they wont even remember the person. Here is one example for you. I had a...
AFTER A gap of nearly 11 years, Andhra Pradesh is going to figure on an international beauty pageant. Telugu beauty Vasuki Sunkavalli is going to make the state proud, when she...
Hi All, We have added over 1800 members in the last month of the total 3235 members. Apprx 60 users per day were added during the last month. We have seen significant...
Which is more important to you love or money ?
Hi All, Everytime we are announcing the winner and it is known at that time only. This time, for a change, we wanted to know what the other members are thinking before...