OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Deleted... Note: No promotions please
hello Mr. marvick, will u tell me pls , did u send the cheque of nov or not ? and form which courior u r sending on which date
Future of Robots http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2010/05/future-of-robots.html
Do you still like to read comics?
MOVIE 3IDIOTS MY FRIENDS ARE SAYING ME THAT 3 IDIOTS IS THE BEST MOVIE OF PRESENT TIME WHAT YOU ARE THINKING ABOUT THIS MOVIE IS THIS MOVIE PERFECT TO CELEBRATE NEW YEAR ?
Dear Santosh Ajay Kimberly Sarala Isha Gulshanji Chinmoy ji Kalyani Prasad Fathima Arun Deven I wish each one of you personally a very happy morning!!!!!...
Is there anything that you hate of this particular decade ?
1) My vehicle got punctured. 2) The bus came late what would be yours
Hello friends I am starting this shayari forums and here you can write any shayari like Love, Friendship and Sad shayari.
These are the good words. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3855]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3857]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3858]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3859]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3861]}
cravings for Success can lead U'r ABS of Successssssssss
Shillong, Nov 19: Just after taking off from Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh on Friday, Nov 19, an IAF MI-17 helicopter crashed following an explosion and all people in the...
Hello Boddunan members, those who are article writers on Boddunan must implement this. Now i am also one of the Boddunan editors. I am reviewing articles from a near about...
Good word about headache people. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3968]}
After eating sweets better avoid drinking chilled water due to this the cancer is caused.
Since the last 5 days, I am watching that most of the members are inactive? Is this because cold season has started ? But it is not so in all parts of the country? Batao yaar!...
Frineds, All of you would be shocked to know Mr. Ketan Desai who is the head of Medical Council of India and was in the news for all the right reasons for spearheading a move...
what a happy moment is this for me.Friends with your help i reached another milestone. Thanks to all of us my lovely friends. If you are not there i am not there here.
It can be quite embarrassing or uncomfortable or down right annoying when some people ask very personal questions about us. I have an inquisitive neighbor who wants to know each...
Taipei: A Taiwanese woman therapist plans a new start in the New Year by holding a splendid wedding. What is unusual about her plan is that there will be no groom, the TVBS cable...