OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

10 amazing facts about the body. http://purpleslinky.com/trivia/science/10-amazing-but-little-known-facts-about-the-human-body/
Movies and film stars enjoy a very special position all over the world, more so here in India where they act like stars and are treated like stars.. I would say that they do have...
How will you change site boddunan with new features if you are appointed as Admin.
When it comes to carrying out philanthropic we have oustanding examples of the work done by Bill Gates,Steve Waugh.In India we don't have dearth of rich and wealthy people.Why...
On januaury 1st of 2012 earth quake occured in japan.It is having a magnitude of 7 on the rictor scale.
There are different types of cash crops grown in India. Which is the most profitable cash crop grown in India?
Yesterday I went to Ayurveda Doctor he tested my B.P and heart beat told me that my heart beat was 53 as it must be 85. So he had given medicines to decrease my weight as it is...
The way Pak intruders brutalized themselves by beheading two Indian soldiers and taking their heads with them, I feel sick to my stomach. It beats even medieval crimes. And this...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10264]}
Strangely, a leader has raised doubt whether arrest of a terrrorist organization leader was because of his religion or crime. No doubt the question is odd. But justice should not...
In the name of democracy, we have violated every single norm of any civilized society. One such horrible practice is that we can urinate in public, or spit in public. We can...
100 th anniversary of rolls roy [attachment]C:\fakepath\Royce1C.jpg[/attachment] ce car in India is celebrating.
How can we make more points apart from forum, as we can't post comments, and voting points will not be counted in leader board. I get more points in reading articles
Now we are facing problems from within our country (Eg.Naxalites).Considering our weak judiciary system, is there any possiblity to end terrorism keeping the existing laws? Share...
Government deny that there is any move to give statutory shape to model code of conduct presently based on executive instructions of CEC. There is proof to the contrary....
Noted Economist Amartya Sen criticized Nehru for neglecting primary education and stressing more on Technical education. Sen conveniently forgets that Nehru was architect of...
How we know about the money in baddunan?
What should be the role of police and media to help people in emergencies?
I won the top voter of the day on 14-08-2010. But in the list of awards my avatar has been displayed and in the place of my name it is left blank. Also my account is not...
I submitted some weblinks 4 days earlier. Still they are pending for approval.. How long I have to wait ?? My suggestion to Editors is that kindly make the approval process...