OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

do you think india will bounce back in the series in the 3rd and second last match of the series
hi, please share your experiance in boddunan..like how you were introduced to the site.,what all benefits you got from boddunan..how did you feel when the first cash credit came...
HI FRIENDS I WANT TO TELL YOU ABOUT COLLEGE AND SCHOOL STUDENTS. THEY ARE USING VEHICLE FOR GOING SCHOOL OR COLLEGE. SO TO SAVE FUEL IT SHOULD BE COMPULSORY TO USE COLLEGE...
In which place you get relax more?
What is your all time best tv serial ?
What is your ideal life partner like ?
thinkDi9it October 2010 Magazine Contents http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?t=644&p=848#p848 If you like , post your comments in the site.
From where the name NYLON came? guess !
Is there medicine. which can remove hepatitis B completely? My one good friend is passing from hepatitis B. So Anybody have good Idea then please write.
I need to download some WWE videos from sify.com but I cannot do so with any known Download manager. Which one should I use ?
Huh! How many times? And got yourself hurt! Though it's a well-known stock market axiom but an apt metaphor in life too. We should not be doing anything at the height of anger or...
If we had not taken care in future we must buy oxygen cylinders like bags. Here are some facts about this. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8194]}
When i will become eligible for this award Member of the week Thank You, Saritha
After a long time, I saw an Eastman Colour movie 'Mahal' of Devanand. It's a suspense thriller and I really enjoyed it. It brought back many childhood memories, when we used to...
In punjab kulbir sing spent exaclty 7 lakhs for the no PB-07 AK07. Punjab RDO surprised for this and shocked even he is ready to spend 12-13 lakhs.
Why do some people worry all the time for every little reason ?Is it hereditary or is it due to circumstances or is it simply the way it is with us human beings ! Too much worry...
just check out the link http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/n4JwS3ma5Iqv1O3kPL3RfG7bl9bdY9H642XzBWOxKRU?feat=directlink This is what I got yesterday. Moderator pls look
do you think that friends series can never be recreated.?
According to ur experience :-> Boys are ________ ?? Girls are __________?? Just say ur View....
Black or white colour???? Which is your personal favourite ?