OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What is role of information technology in field of genetics?
Do you think professional courses can be started after X Standard itself?
Have you slept in your classroom? Have you seen by your teacher when you are sleepy?
What are the best ways to take decisions in emergencies?
Hey friends. Now i get premotion from fresh border to junior border. Now me and GM (swetha) are on same border.
Acting on the Lokayukta report, BJP cracks the whip on Yeddyurappa and says he must resign as CM. http://in.news.yahoo.com/live-updates--will-yeddyurappa-go-.html
Do you react to or adapt to sudden changes in life?
do you think dhoni is truely a good captain or is he just very very lucky?
Do you feel that Indian rail ticket reservation system if fully honest? If not then how Railway officers corrupt it ? Do you feel your ticket get cleared if its in waitlist.
READING BEFORE 20 DAYS OF EXAM. READING ON LAST DAY OF EXAM. NOT READING. READING DAILY WHAT YOU ARE DOING???? I AM READING ONLY 3 OLD PAPERS OF EXAM NOT (DOING MORE OR...
Maut Meri Manzil Hai Zindagi ek Safar Hai Tute na dil kisi Ka Har dil Khuda ka Ghar Hai.
What kind of person do you enjoy spending time around ?
Iam thinking to ask this question for a long time. Today only it happened. In discussion posts, i can see the word "Karma:0" written at the right hand corner of every...
Do you think violence news as breaking news is harmful to society
its video game after schools,then studys but mind is what will be my next score in video game . many parents are worried why is it so .who cares what mom or dad says is now...
Words of Gautham buddha {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3824]}
I have seen most of our members using blogspot.com for there blogging. As we all are here in Boddunan To make some money and to popular this site at high level we have to work...
How to quit smoking in an easy and effective way? Should we rely on medicines or our individual action is enough to give up the habit...?
Friends, I use DELL INSPIRON 6400 laptop with Vista installed in it. Suddenly the hard disk crashed!!!!!! :( :( :( I don't know whats happeneing to my system. It already...
A software engineer and a Mumbai-based prostitute has been detained in Bangalore on Friday, Nov 19 and a major online sex racket was unveiled. The engineer Vijay Kumar, the...