Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is very rear as even close relative like to visit on special occasion only.Our trend are changing........
Yes, that is true :( :(. But mobile phones compensate this. :) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I don't like any relatives to be in my house and when someone comes, i always gets upset. I don't like them.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes it is true.Now a days it has become very rare to visit relatives house.Now a days people are very busy with their work and so it has become very rare.

Sharmistha Banerjee
More than anything there are many things to keep us occupied during our leisure time , like visiting a mall or cinema or do the weekly shopping needed for the house etc when we have time we prefer to spend it on watching Tv at home and relax or spend time on the internet ,,,

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

yes rarely visiting relatives and friends house now a days happening. I feel this is only correct. When people be away then the love will be safe if they are close then there may be any misunderstands

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If the feelings are mutual and binding then nothing would spoil it.One definitely makes time and the effort to keep up such relationships.It is only the other superficial ones which were also a part and parcel of olden day life style, is slowly vanishing ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.