Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Responsibilities makes our life busy and we never get time to do anything,else our job.

Its not that Ronak responsibilities are more like same which people used to have in olden times.But the thing is time has changed a bit. Now people don't like to visit but just like to sit and see film in theater for 3 hours conterminously. :evil:

i agree, responsibilities were always there, just that stress levels have increased.Travelling from point A to point B within ones city is a stressful task since it involves time and going through crowded streets.So one prefers to stay at home and enjoy the weekly holiday in peace !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Responsibilities makes our life busy and we never get time to do anything,else our job.

Its not that Ronak responsibilities are more like same which people used to have in olden times.But the thing is time has changed a bit. Now people don't like to visit but just like to sit and see film in theater for 3 hours conterminously. :evil:

That makes me better one- I never go to see any movies any more. I visit my relatives whenever they need me or thee is a function in family. I never miss an important occasion- however busy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That makes me better one- I never go to see any movies any more. I visit my relatives whenever they need me or thee is a function in family. I never miss an important occasion- however busy.

That's great to know that you still do it. But i rarely go to relative's place but prefer to talk to them on phone frequently and whenever i feel that i should meet them i go to meet them. Like you i also don't leave any function or party as that is the way i feel to meet everyone at one place. :)
Frankly Speaking,i don't like to visit my relatives. Sometimes,when we talk to them,i sense that they just want to take advantage of ours and nothing else. There doesn't comes any good felling,when i meet my relatives. Happiness is not Sensed.
I don't know why?

Want to make each day Accountable

That's great to know that you still do it. But i rarely go to relative's place but prefer to talk to them on phone frequently and whenever i feel that i should meet them i go to meet them. Like you i also don't leave any function or party as that is the way i feel to meet everyone at one place. :)

What else I said? Do you think I go to visit them for my lunch and dinner? Petrol is costlier save it, go green. :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

What else I said? Do you think I go to visit them for my lunch and dinner? Petrol is costlier save it, go green. :laugh:

Ok then go to the places where you could go by walking may be it won't cost you much. :laugh:
mobile is the best communication between relatives and friends. when we miss any friend or relative we call the same.

so this is the reason to visiting relative and friends has become a rare
mobile is the best communication between relatives and friends. when we miss any friend or relative we call the same.

so this is the reason to visiting relative and friends has become a rare

Yu an add chatting and video calling with your comments.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Frankly Speaking,i don't like to visit my relatives. Sometimes,when we talk to them,i sense that they just want to take advantage of ours and nothing else. There doesn't comes any good felling,when i meet my relatives. Happiness is not Sensed.
I don't know why?

Are they all expect something from you?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Definitely technology has made us lazy but this is good in the sense now we can talk to anyone by sitting just at home unlike old days when we had to go to the person's house to see him/her. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.