OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Here i find that all of the member specially Sandhya and kalyani got a lots of problem with my comment so at last i take a Decission. I QUIT FROM BODDUNAN BY All MEMBERS...
I think its time to have an updation on boddunan games zone.. it has been a long time that new games have been added... add some new good games... also some of the games...
Living condition of people of a state is entirely different from another one. It is primarily because of the wages paid to workers(most of them are illiterate). Isn't it? Let us...
Hi friends here are some links to latest trailers enjoy and leave comments :) :)
Do you think charity shows indeed help the needy people?
WEST BENGAL CHEIF MINISTER ANNOUNCED BANGABIBHUSAN AWARD TO NINE FAMOUS PERSONS IN DIFFERENT LEBEL. I THINK ONE NAME SHOULD BE SOURAV GANGULY AS HE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PLAYER...
do you think smoking improve you work capacity
Dn't wait for poltical parties 2 wake u up as Bomb dn't have emotion 2 have mercy on u'r present condition it can be u,u'r neighbour or whole nation on ransom-- But its fact
Hello Boddunan Members, :( I have returned from a week's vacation to MP. I find on return that the activities of members have, a bit, slowed down... Hay ! come on be...
Have you ever seen someone committing suicide in you neighbour. :ohmy: There was a case in my neighborhood when i was a child. :evil: A girl committed suicide of age around...
Hai Maverick, when will the Revenue Sharing For August 2010 will be announced.
Do you think our country has problem with gender bias ?
Anna says he won half battle so what will be his next half battle?
Hi friends, finally I have got my site up and running which I was to use for the mentorship program. It is still in the developing stage though, but I guess I will develop it...
Dear friends Lets discuss about near death experiences that have happened to us..
Here is the link,friends. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/10/06/indian-bank-online-registration-to-start-on-oct-12.html
how to apply my blog for advertisement here.
I write 10 article which is approved by editor but no cash is credited till no.Please help me.
The Union Public Service Commission's decision to replace the the existing IAS ( preliminary ) Exam by Civil Service Aptitude Test has been ratified by the Union Cabinet. This...
Are abortion Pills safe {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3997]}