The topic is locked.
Here i find that all of the member specially Sandhya and kalyani got a lots of problem with my comment so at last i take a Decission.

I QUIT FROM BODDUNAN BY All MEMBERS HAVE A NICE JOURNEY.

So it is my Last post on boddunan.Now you all are happy.
MY last request is that give my daily Forum Activator Award to Some one that name has suggest by Kalyani mam.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why are you saying like this Alam?
I am the only person who came up with support for you. Yet you misunderstood me.
Everyone makes mistakes.
I became a part of Bodhunan family only 3 weeks before and now it has became a part of my family.
As a newcomer, I also made many mistakes. I posted some unnecessary questions, doubts and started some threads that have discussed before. Kalyani asked me never to repeat it and till now, I have tried my level best not to receive such bad comments from her further. They are finding and telling our mistakes only for the quality of forum and improvement of ourselves. As a new comer, it is our duty to accept what other members have to tell us.
You should never feel bad when someone posts a bad comment against you. It's only because we all want you to stay in forum with good quality threads. You should try to admit your mistakes and try never to repeat it again.
Now, I am fully engaged in forum and hence I read each and every post.
You know, Gulshanji and Chinmayjee are the emperors of our forum. Yet, if we find mistake in them, we will tell them. They will only correct them. They never feel bad that a junior has find a mistake in them.
Two days before I saw 2 threads- One of Ram and one of Chinmayji, repeatedly posted. Today, 1 post of Gulshanji also. I reminded them about the mistake, as I did in your case also. They never feel bad. They will only appreciate me. I believe so.
This forum is only a small task in the ocean of life. If you can't even withstand a small wave, how can you overcome big problems of your life?

So, your best strategy ought to be fighting back with good quality posts in forum and win everybody's heart rather than running away with defeat. It will give you more positive energy.
So, come back my friend. We are all waiting for you. :)

Meera sandhu
Why are you saying like this Alam?
I am the only person who came up with support for you. Yet you misunderstood me.
Everyone makes mistakes.
I became a part of Bodhunan family only 3 weeks before and now it has became a part of my family.
As a newcomer, I also made many mistakes. I posted some unnecessary questions, doubts and started some threads that have discussed before. Kalyani asked me never to repeat it and till now, I have tried my level best not to receive such bad comments from her further. They are finding and telling our mistakes only for the quality of forum and improvement of ourselves. As a new comer, it is our duty to accept what other members have to tell us.
You should never feel bad when someone posts a bad comment against you. It's only because we all want you to stay in forum with good quality threads. You should try to admit your mistakes and try never to repeat it again.
Now, I am fully engaged in forum and hence I read each and every post.
You know, Gulshanji and Chinmayjee are the emperors of our forum. Yet, if we find mistake in them, we will tell them. They will only correct them. They never feel bad that a junior has find a mistake in them.
Two days before I saw 2 threads- One of Ram and one of Chinmayji, repeatedly posted. Today, 1 post of Gulshanji also. I reminded them about the mistake, as I did in your case also. They never feel bad. They will only appreciate me. I believe so.
This forum is only a small task in the ocean of life. If you can't even withstand a small wave, how can you overcome big problems of your life?

So, your best strategy ought to be fighting back with good quality posts in forum and win everybody's heart rather than running away with defeat. It will give you more positive energy.
So, come back my friend. We are all waiting for you. :)

I remember that my one post was accidentally published twice. I detected this myself and deleted this. I think that mistakes can sometimes occur accidentally or through technical reasons. We need be very sensitive.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes Sandhya You are Right I am a Coward and running from this comment on me. But I Felt that i have to remain in Boddunan to prove myself and this can be possible when i remain on Boddunan. So thanks Sandhya For your Encorage to me.I also Felt my mistake that i have done in past three day. I promise to all member that i never Commit such Mistake in life and I try to post a Quality material on boddunan . And I Think there is no need of this Thread.So this thread must be paused or block
good

Meera sandhu
Good to see you back on boddunan I think you will do good here and will remain active for longer time. Good wishes.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

Thanks Santosh for your Encouragement.I need this.
@Sandhya

You have very cogently put forward your views and incidentally touched upon some substantials issues of this site.As you must be aware that spamming has come up for discussion ever since the site came in to being and rightly so.Then what is spamming - acting to the disadvantage or detriment of others!I know and knew several present and past members who are and were capable of producing at least more than a thousand posts in a day and in quick time and in correct English but they refrained and refrain from doing simply because in community and group behaviour that is not the norm.Alam in his last post has so clearly put his intentions in no uncertain manner that he would resort to this gainful exercise of scoring points- make a post and earn 5 points! I dread at the thought if that inspires others to flood the forum with posts!!

Now coming to accepting one's mistakes,you have named both Gulshanji and me.I would only say that I have been conscientious all these years in this respect and I would whole-heartedly accept and thank any person for pointing to my mistake but Gulshanji holds an immaculate record in this respect.Just go through his posts and it could be a learning experience for all members both old and new! His posts are never inspired by the remotest thought of scoring points.Any new comer can learn the kind of pains he takes in preparing his posts.If he is popular and commands the respect of all including me - it all goes to his hard and honest work for years together!

While fogiveness is a great virtue nobody should be allowed to take unfair advantage of it. There are wrongs of two kinds - intentional and unintentional and I find two legal phrases mala fide and bona fide to be apt here.Intention is an important element in deciding wrongs. Mala fide intentions should be taken note of and rightly punished.Those who come to the fountain of justice must come with a clean pair of hands as the proverb goes!
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Sandhya explained clearly.All should accept the criticism sportingly.To find out the fault is not that they are opposing.We should accept the criticism to rectify ourselves to be more perfect.
Thanks Alam.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Ya. We should be ready to accept our mistakes. Never feel shy for that.Then only we will try to learn it again and get success from it.
I always think like this - This is my principle. If I don't understand what anyone said, I would freely ask them, what he said. I never feel shy that he will think I am inferior. We may bend our head before one person when we ask him to clarify that doubt. But, after that, we will never have to bend it before anyone for the same thing. :)
0002042B.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4897]}
That's absolutely correct and holds true for all times!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.