OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Govt. agree with Anna's 3 Conditions due to pressure - is it true? if its wrong then why Govt. did not think to do this befor Anna's hunger strike.
Hello Friends, i am going to start new forum which will provide you daily some new and knowledge full news.. so daily read it.. and runt his forum long last as u can...... Its...
i have got top voter of the day for 5 days. but the cash amount is seen in the cash earned field in My Page.. can any one say why its not so.
It causes harm to your teeth. Eating sugar food with carbohydrates causes damage to teeth.
10 Cheapest Cars for 2012 Go and buy- http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/10-cheapest-cars-for-2012-slideshow/10-cheapest-photo-1338538255.html
How to remove any submitted article if it is rejected .If it is possible please let me know. thanks in advance. :)
my blogs are losing traffic day by day can u recommend tips,tricks 2 get more blog traffic
How many people here have pets at their homes or like to have? :blink: We had a dog as a pet long time back which was very dear to all of us but when it died we all were very...
What is the difference between work out and work around?
Friends, After all we are mortals and imperfect but the question that always agitate my mind is that how often do we undertake a dispassionate and detached view of our own...
There is nothing except race.
B) I came across this interesting piece of information and found it worth to share with you all {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10354]} BABY giraffes never go to school. But they...
ego
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10531]}
I have shifted to Delhi 3 months ago and the temperature has reached 43 degrees here. It is almost impossible to go out during noon. Those staying in North India and in Delhi,...
As per constitution, if a mother is willing she can abort her child. But according to me, it is a crime to kill a child even if it is not born on earth. He/she has the right to...
Who is that famous personality whom you wish to meet at least once in your lifetime, which has not happened yet? Also, pour a few words about him/her and let others know...
This poem is in the response of my dear friend Kalyani's cute allegation :dry: " Its really good to see you after a long time, stop by for some time to talk with us...
If I was not doing my current job, I think I would have been at my hometown probably in a teaching profession, since my father was a lecturer and that trend would have...
While travelling what gadgets or application you fond of most such as talking to friends, or playing games or browsing internet or writing or any thing else?
In Kerala for a graduate level exams one of the questions was about the height of the bollywood actresses !!!!! Can anything be more ridiculous than this ? How does this help the...