Dear friends

Lets discuss about near death experiences that have happened to us..

Swetha Shenoy
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I was walking to school and a buffalo was charging towards me. just in nick of time one of my seniors pushed me away....

I shudder to think what would have happened if he would not have pushed me away.....

Swetha Shenoy
A scooter kicked me from backside and i fell down after a jump.
I remember three events. I was riding bicycle when in teens. Suddenly, I lost control of the handle and bicycle turned around. A fast moving truck was approaching. Death seemed certain. But luckily, the cycle reached the other end of road before the truck could touch. In another incident, when a small child, I was travelling in a Tonga with my mother and two brothers. I was in the back seat. Suddenly, the horse ran a muck and began jumping. A bullock cart was behind. The horns of the bullocks could pierce through me any time. This would cause instant death. But the bullocks did not move and many shop keepers held the Tonga from behind. This saved my life. On third occasions, I was going with some colleagues to a tea shop that was situated beyond railway line. I was moving fast ahead of all. suddenly, all colleagues began shouting to make me halt and as train was approaching. But I could listen none. Luckily, a stone obstructed my move and stopped me. Otherwise I would meet sure death.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Oh Gulsan ji, these are hair raising experiences!!!!!

Swetha Shenoy
ONCE I AND MY FAMILY MEMBERS AND RELATIVES WENT TO TIRUMALA FOR MEETING LORD VENKATESWARA. WHILE RETURNING WE ALL BOOKED QUALIS. BUT SUDDENLY QUALIS WHEEL GOT DETACHED AND THE DRIVER WENT TO THE BRING THE WHEEL WITHOUT STOPPING THE QUALIS ENGINE. THE QUALIS SLOWLY WENT TO THE END OF THE HILL. IN A SECOND ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE QUALIS MAY DIE AS THE QUALIS IS ABOUT TO FALL FROM THE HILL.THEN THE RELATIVES WHO ARE TRAVELLING IN THE RTC BUS CAME AND STOPPED THE ENGINE. AND WE ARE REALLY GOT SAVED BY GODS GRACE.

WE ALL ARE REALLY THANKFUL TO GOD

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I got saved myself once from a car accident.Thank God to save me.From then I drive car very slowly.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
When earthquake came to gujarat that time I was in Ahmedabad and was living at 4th floor. I felt earth quake at 4th floor.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

@Sarala, that was fast thinking of your relatives

@Ram prasad...we cannot avoid certain things,in car accidents if it is not our fault then it is the fault of the one who caused it

@Santosh kumar....I hope everything is alright after the quake

Swetha Shenoy
ONCE I WAS WALKING ON THE ROAD AND THINKING ABOUT MY FRIENDS PROBLEM AND CROSSING THE ROAD.I DIDNT SEE WHERE AM I . THEN SUDDENLY I HEARD A VOICE TO GIVE SIDE. WHEN I SAW THEN THE BUS IS ONE INCH AWAY FROM ME.I WAS STUNNED AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO. THEN I WENT A SIDE AND THE BUS WENT AWAY AND THEN A GUY WHO IS GOING ON A MOPID SHOUTED AT ME THAT DID YOU TOLD IN HOME AND CAME . THEN HE WENT AWAY

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think all are having a near death experience I also had many but they all are fearfull incidents better to dont remember them.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.