Dn't wait for poltical parties 2 wake u up as Bomb dn't have emotion 2 have mercy on u'r present condition it can be u,u'r neighbour or whole nation on ransom-- But its fact

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sumit
I agree with you that waiting for politicians to do something is not good for anyone..but what can people do? Do you have any ideas? why dont you share them?
Yes, we should be careful as much as possible when we move out of our houses and we should not touch unknown things on our way. If we do find something unknown lying on the roads or moving vehicles we should take the effort to inform the required authorities about the same....We need to take precautions like this but then there are certain conditions in which we don't have any control....
Vigilance has to be exercised by all and at levels and it's the ultimate responsibility of the government!
Everyone is to do his own job. There is no point in saying don't wait for politicians. Nation consists of citizens. Politicians are also citizens. Every citizen is performing some work- in government, private, social organization or professions. Every citizens including politicians should do the assigned job and not panic. The government and security agencies do work but terrorists can also succeed some time. Nobody can claim that he will be successful every time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Politicians are doing their duty.But as a responsible citizen of India we should also try to do our bit.If some unclaimed article or thing is found lying somewhere then we should do our duty by quickly informing the police.
yeah right it is not right keep quite and to sit down , but how to start to act to stop the corruption in society.
In my point of view,its wrong to say that do not wait for politicians as they should take responsibilities and act immediately.
yes you are saying right sumit. i am agreed with you . we shouldn't wait for our politicians to wake up.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.