OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

“Yes”, says Dr Brewer to the Daily Telegraph. He added, “The clothes and colours we wear have a real impact on the way we feel. The colour red is associated with confidence and...
Do good,have good Do good,have bad
Are you agree ? {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10530]}
Let all of us share this piece of knowledge. Personality may be related to politics, sports, entertainment or any form of Service. When you tell about that person, include a few...
I want to suggest something for forum. If automatically refresh forum page every minute then it will look like live score card and user able to see update reply without doing...
I believe it was Anna and Kejriwal who actually started the change. They put their life in thread. So this saying is not true there "As You Sow So Shall You Reap". The...
Wishing 2 gift Your LOVE i'd this best collections of virtual gift for all my buddys deleted blog link
As many as 9 million consumers have taken a third generation (3G) mobile connection since the services were launched in the country four months ago. This number assumes...
Hai Friends, I am very happy to let you know that; I have seen just now that I have reached 5000 posts and was "MAESTRO MEMBER" now! :lol: :laugh: B) I am...
What kind of jobs are available these days? & Which one is best in your view?
There is a girl, who is very good girl. Always obeys her parents from childhood. So when she is studying tenth class she fell in love with a guy but she never inform him as she...
Before you die what do you want your last words to be?
Hi friends till today morning I had only 15 referals but when I logged in now I saw that I have 34 referals and from then 1 referal has posted 5 articles so I got Rs 40 from...
have you collect payment form other site on working on-line if yes then which site
China has decided to donate Rs.53.6 lakh for the establishment of a gallery on "Rabindranath and China" at tagore's house in kolkata.
Windows Live Essentials 2011 Beta for download @ http://goo.gl/fb/dMP7s
Coconut is used in cooking for making gravies, is coconut fruit or vegetable ?
HEY FRIENDS ANSWER MY QUESTION WHAT IS LOVE?? DEFINITION OF LOVE WHAT IS LOVE ACCORDING TO YOU AND YOUR HEART WHAT YOUR HEART SAYS ABOUT LOVE
We know that Indian people has very less civic sense.For example take the case of waste management.We have seen how people throw away waste things in public places without any...
Finally here comes the fitting quote of Sawmi Vivekanada as my concluding post of the day:"We must have friendship for all,we must be merciful toward that are in misery;when...