OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hack Proofing XML - 2002 Edition PDF book for free download @ http://goo.gl/fb/6PrB9
Iam thinking of these questions for a long time.But i could not get any answer for that till now. 1.Why god is not giving children to some people even though they don't have...
Who are daily context winner of date 18.Nov and 19 Nov. 09
Here is the link. http://news.oneindia.in/2010/09/08/two-asteroids-to-fly-close-to-earth-nasa.html#comment-30228
Bad experiences are not that bad after all,they do teach us!! A gem of a quote from Benjamin Franklin!
A sincere request/suggestion. May I draw your kind attention for sharing your view for removing colorful circle representing percentage of votes cast on different options of...
The old discussions are reffered and updated for the family members please go and check once.Please post on the important ones.
Hello, When the payments of February will be sent?? If it has already been sent, then please give the consignment number of the courier. Because sometimes the courier...
Describe the difference between the intranet and internet.
Friends, which type of movie you like the most?
A Florida mother has been arrested for her alleged part in attempting to sell her 8-week-old son, police said Tuesday. Stephanie Bigbee Fleming, 22, is the third person...
Guys, is job hopping good or bad?? Now i have work exp of approx 8 months (1st Job), am planning to shift job in related industry. And i may change job again after 6 or...
A Comprehensive Site On How To Kiss. Learn To French Kiss and Find Step By Step Kissing Instructions on how to be an expert kisser. READ MORE ADULT only
I never show it to whom I love most because I never felt its need. But for those people, whom I may need to deal everyday, I may express more than I have. i.e. I may pretend...
It is a great occasion in puri Orisa.Have you visited once?
what is need of owning domain name or host name for blogger & what r current Cheap domain name or hosting plans?
I fear of death as still i have lots of responsibilities so presently i fear of death may be when i will be free from these responsibilities my fear will go away. :)
Can any one tell me, when we apply mehendi to our skin, why our skin become red. and if we keep mehendi as bindi why our skin does not become red?
A rooster wakes up the people from slumber as long as the weather is good. In inclement weather a rooster fails to come up with its ‘Cuck-doo- coooo’. A fair-weather friend is...
B) Mode CM of Gujral claims that government of India is preparing for transfer of sir creek are of Gujrat to Pakistan. Is it possible?