OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A wonder drug to kill off cancer cells.But it will take another 5 years to come to...
A survey suggests that more than half of all Americans think the antibacterial gel last a lot longer than it really does and the fact that hand sanitizers don't offer long-term...
Hello Friends, I made some animated gifs of boddunan for fun. I have attached that below. Please share your comments on that :-)
He tried to keep tax on sweets, then tax on clothes then every one has rejected it and all boycoted now he is planning to keep tax for the people who are having pet dogs. Is this...
It can be in any field. Yet, let me take a simple example of playback singing or classical singer. Even if a singer carries an individuality entirely different from any singer...
I was watching the highlights of the yesterday's match between India and England on YouTube. I saw that there were different versions of highlights. Some were of 14 minutes, some...
The Priceless Antique Bowl The Teacher once told the story of a priceless antique bowl that fetched a fortune at a public auction. It had been used by a tramp who ended his...
What is good quality contents? How could you observe that you content will earn traffic.
friends i also started blog about boddunan here it is onlinehitmoney.blogspot.com
Recently in the budget it is mentioned that electronic items(Laptop) price will be reduced. But still there is no change in the price on the market. Usually budget announced on...
God is it creation of belief of humans & not animal that will make use of GOD like identity for different uses like eg-Mom prays fr wellnes,happiness Adult prays fr...
Everyone think, if storms come to our life boat, our life will be destroyed and our life boat will sink in the sea without seeing any banks. But I personally believe, very often,...
Hello Maverick, Before two months i posted two projects reports 1. Measuring Packet Reordering 2. Enterprise Security I want to know the status of the project...
I usually think, we see birds everywhere. We can't even imagine a day without birds. But why can't we see dead birds around us? Actually, where are those dead birds going?...
Hi friends here are some links to latest trailers enjoy and leave comments :) :) http://hollynbolly-in.blogspot.com/2011/06/180-telugutamil-trailer.html
Why sky appears blue when it is actually black? ponder upon please.
Do you like fast food? Is this healthy ?
Iphone grabbed the first place.Check out the link below to find out the remaining...
When Twitter promises you a chance to send a tweet to the departed souls, how can Facebook lag behind?! However, the social networking site has a more practical offering -...
Disable right click on blogger http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=123&t=323 i think this will be useful to many of our members, because of our members are having...