OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Is there any website which generate backlinks to other site automatically?
It goes to credit of our government that there is sharp fall in number of HIV cases. http://www.thehindu.com/health/medicine-and-research/article3775838.ece
India has much developed with regard to the agricultural productivity from last few decades. Do you think we are getting equally good quality food products to purchase from the...
Friends I feel strange when I watch movies. In movie though the hero is beat by the villain horribly, hero will be still alive but if a small pin is poke into the villain feet...
This time it’s the turn of another erudite political leader Shivanand Tiwari to come up with a reason for Rapes and murders. He says "Item songs in today's films are...
I recieved fourth Cheque from Adsense..Thanks to Google.
Yes, I have been thinking and thinking over it for the past few months but not able to put a single word on paper. If nights are inspirations throwing up engaging ideas and...
Anil Ambani's Reliance Industries has roared back to the news with the decision of the company to buy back its shares and the share price of the company has zoomed for the past...
We do listen about the good effects Yoga, Meditation & Exercises.How many of us do you think really implement any of this in our daily life?
The new PM of India believes "I am a firm believer in the power of technology and social media to communicate with people across the world. I hope this platform creates...
[strike][/strike] There are many variants of Hindi. Hindi as is wrtten in print media and used in TV channels is hardly mother tongue of any. There are Brijbhasha, avadhi etc...
what will you do if you got one lakh rupees.?
Do you think various brands of oil available in market is good for health?
How much this site will pay me when i referred one?
Has anybody heard the songs?How is it?
What was the best thing somebody ever said to you?
US has a poor track record on learning the secrets of their enemies. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: http://www.mathrubhumi.com/english/story.php?id=111675
My cheque was dispatched on 29th and now still waiting what to do. Did boddunan think about any new payment system.Friends did it ever took more then a month for any one to...
which other sites you are working to earn online
can you suggest me or share link for best Study online sites on PHP,ASP.NET