Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But how many of them save enough I doubt - at least some of the goldsmiths whom I knew working in Mumbai developed certain vicious habits and squandered away their savings in them to return home almost bankrupt!

I know this trade dominated by Bengali experts as they are here also. I have seen their working conditions are too tough as they have to sit in front of fire all the time which is injurious to health. Yes I agree some people develop bad habits.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But how many of them save enough I doubt - at least some of the goldsmiths whom I knew working in Mumbai developed certain vicious habits and squandered away their savings in them to return home almost bankrupt!

Yes, I agree...
Though people earn a lot, they spend the lion share of their earnings in beverages :angry: :angry: :angry: . That's why Kerala is just behind Delhi in alcohol consumption!!!!! They have money, so they spend it!!!!
That's why in most Kerala families, ladies have to work to bring up the kids

Meera sandhu

Yes, I agree...
Though people earn a lot, they spend the lion share of their earnings in beverages :angry: :angry: :angry: . That's why Kerala is just behind Delhi in alcohol consumption!!!!! They have money, so they spend it!!!!

Living away from their families for a long time,drive them to alcoholism and other vices!

Yes, I agree...

Living away from their families for a long time,drive them to alcoholism and other vices!

People from other states like Bihar and UP are working here in plenty.
Am saying about Keralites.....
In most families here some people drink a lot of alcohol, not give anything to their family and even beat their wives!!!!!

I have already told in other thread..
My parents are doing fireworks business....and a lot of such ladies are employed there :)

Meera sandhu
I think Delhi is rank first in that List.It pay more as compare to other site.......... :side: :side: :side: :side: :side:
As the living cost of Delhi is more or less when compared to other cities Asha.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think Delhi is rank first in that List.It pay more as compare to other site.......... :side: :side: :side: :side: :side:

I don't think so. Though rich people are more, poor are still poor.
Can you give those figures?

Meera sandhu
Yes this is common in every state especially in our India.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes this is common in every state especially in our India.

No yaar...in UP it's just 100 or 150. Here ...also Tamil Nadu-Kerla Border, 750-1000 rupees

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.