Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
One day i was on a bike the bike got accident and i was fall on the road a truch came toward me i was rear in fear but i escape from it.
once i was crossing the road by thinking something i didnt even bother where am i and all. then suddenly i found i was 1 inch away from the bus

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Near death Experience is almost seen by everyone and in extreme case people even see a tunnel of light. I havent experience this tunnel of light :P but faced a near death experience situation. When i was in 6th class i and my cousins use to spend holidays by playing in beach often. Our morning activity was to dip in water and walk in the golden sand that shines due to sun rays. Our feet use to burn due to the heat but still we enjoy it. Similarly, one day we were not aware that it was full moon day and just went to the beach as normally done daily. All by cousins were on the cliff but i and one of my cousin were standing below the cliff to enjoy the waves. Suddenly, a wave which was almost the cliff length hit the cliff as it was full moon day. All my cousins on the cliff slipped due to the impact and got injured. As i and my another cousin was standing below the cliff we were dragged by the wave and it was out of our control to stay still and almost we were dragged into sea. The water got into my eyes and nose which was very horrifying moment. I though we are almost near to death but suddenly a hand came to survive is and he told us to stay away from sea on full moon day.

After that incident i still have fear to venture in sea. Death is really very horrifying. :unsure: :dry:
I feel sad to read what all of you have experienced. As far as I remember, I have never faced such situation in my life as yet.
That great devyani , and i happy to know that you never experience such incidents. You should be thankful to God

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I had the very fearfull death experience when i was coming to native village from warangal in railway station the train came i dont know it will start in sec i was searching for my brothers as they entered in to another compartment.The train started i ran for the compartment and fell down in the compartment.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

ooh

Rajani,please dont be afraid of sea..

but tell me,who pulled you out? I mean the hand that pulled you out?

Swetha Shenoy
ooh

Rajani,please dont be afraid of sea..

but tell me,who pulled you out? I mean the hand that pulled you out?

I dont know the person but he said that he was passing that way and saw us been dragging in by the sea waves. We were not even able to shout due to the shock but i couldnt understand how he came. :unsure:
I was returning back to my home from office on my pulsar. I was at speed of say 50-55 Kmph.

There were 3 cars ahead of me and i was at a distance of 100 metres from the third car.

Suddenly, all cars stopped because the first car had to change the road which i could not make out instantly. When i realised that i am going to get into serious trouble, i was just 15 meters away from the third car.

I immediately applied my disc breaks and was able to stop before hitting to the car.

Rate of my heart beats went up exponentially for few seconds.
At the raliway track. I was crossing the track and didn't knew that train is coming from one end. After crossing suddenly when i watched the train,it was nearly 2 to 3 meters from me.
This is how our indian railway drivers are! They don't care much for the people.
I knew first fault was mine,but still driver need to wristle, and that he didn't do.

Want to make each day Accountable

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.