Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think I shall have to go and conduct a survey allover again to find out which states pays more.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I think, Kerala will finish first in the survey!!!!!
Here labour costs and workers' demands are really..........

Meera sandhu
Yes I think so as they are educated persons in India when compared to other states.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Living condition of people of a state is entirely different from another one. It is primarily because of the wages paid to workers(most of them are illiterate). Isn't it?
Let us share minimum wages of workers in each state and find living condition of which one is best and which one is worst.
My state is Kerala. Here wages of a male worker starts from 400-450 and can't get a worker below that. (Sorry, I can't say anything about northern districts, perhaps Abid can say). What about your state? :)

I think it is about the same here in Mangalore. although you do get outside labor mainly those who come looking for work from Bihar and elsewhere for a little less than that. But labor costs have gone up a lot in the past 2-3 years. In my case I need people for garden work since It is far too large to manage by myself especially re-potting the plants and it has become a very expensive affair these days..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It ultimately boils down to the fact that the states paying more have a higher standard of living and the benefits of higher pays are lost in maintaining higher standard of living!
Yes I think so as they are educated persons in India when compared to other states.

But wages are high for non-educational purposes like mansion work, plumbing, wiring etc....i.e constructions....
750 rs per day is a big amount...his assistant will get 450 or 500. What else is needed!!!!
Barbers, wiring, plumbing, painting etc earns 1000 or more per day :S :S

Meera sandhu
It ultimately boils down to the fact that the states paying more have a higher standard of living and the benefits of higher pays are lost in maintaining higher standard of living!

Yes of course I agree...

Mansion workers...start their work at 8.30 or 9 am...not sure.
Will have a small break at 11.30.
Go for lunch at sharp 12.30 and return at 2 pm. They stop work at 5 or 5.15 pm.
So, 750 rupees for 1 mansion worker is very costly here .....

I can't imagine now how I can build my dream home :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

But wages are high for non-educational purposes like mansion work, plumbing, wiring etc....i.e constructions....
750 rs per day is a big amount...his assistant will get 450 or 500. What else is needed!!!!
Barbers, wiring, plumbing, painting etc earns 1000 or more per day :S :S

A mason's work is purely manual and not of a regular kind. When you factor in the uncertain nature of his income,his level of fitness, this figure does not look astronomical!

Most of the people who work as mason, carpenters etc come from states where there is not much to do and they live in their own style some times 20 people in a room, cooking on cooperative basis, saving enough and move back to their homes for a few months.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But how many of them save enough I doubt - at least some of the goldsmiths whom I knew working in Mumbai developed certain vicious habits and squandered away their savings in them to return home almost bankrupt!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.