The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Alam dont take anything seriously to your heart. Hear we should take everything sportively.You should get hurt by silly things.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I think this thread is of no use now, since Alarm has returned back.
Moderator, kindly lock this one too...from posting further comments :)

Meera sandhu
Alam take this warnings as your path towards good movement in Boddunan.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes As Sandhya is Right Now there is no need of this Thread i request to Moderator to block this thread.
Let some members and particularly any member of the administration comment on it before it's locked!!
Chinmoy, I thank you very much for your very clear, concise and to-the-point thoughts.

An observation first, there are different kinds of mistakes, like Chinmoy said, intentional or intentional that have a direct influence on others' sentiments and feelings. The one Sandhya has compared with Gulshan and Chnimoy's mistakes are purely typographical and they do not really compare with what Alam has been trying to do here in any way. So talking about that here is a bit ridiculous in my opinion.

Also what worries me is alam's intentions to score maximum number of points, already he is doing that and has irked off many! who else is he going to upset now??? Like chinmoy clearly said, there are many members who can score 100s of points in the matter of a few hours, including me, but what refrains us is the understanding of the basic concept of a forum. A forum is supposed to be an interactive interface where there is a give-and take of ideas and suggestions. Just posting meaningless sentences and mere thank you nice information please post more replies totally defeats the basic purpose of a forum. I would also like to point out the atrocious English that is being used in his posts, I understand that not everyone has good English skills, but it is expected that one try to avoid errors consciously or at least try to put forth his his thoughts in the manner that at least others' understand what he is trying to say. Unfortunately, I find that effort lacking in all of alam's posts!

Alam and all others who feel that he should stay here after all this has happened, should at least ensure that he posts quality stuff! Otherwise, consider this a final warning, action will be taken.

I am again posting link for forum rules, I suggest that alam and all others go through the link and stick to it.

http://www.boddunan.com/forum/2-announcements/115181-no-daily-news-items-on-forums.html#115181

Also alam is requested once again to go through all of the posts in any thread before posting his reply!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.