OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Friends, The verdict on that piece of land where a masjid known as Babri Masjid stood and some claim it be the birth place of Lord Ram, will be out on Thursday next.I am not...
What should be national game of India cricket or hockey?
Google to offer 'ultra high-speed' broadband in US Google is spreading its wings in yet another direction - this time as a network provider, offering super-fast broadband to...
After 10 days the great festival Durgapuja will start.What is your programe in puja. [attachment]C:\fakepath\Devi durga..jpg[/attachment]
The Supreme Court held that a female live-in partner can not claim maintenance on a one-night stand or a few weekends live-in relationship.It has set out four conditions of a...
Friends I have seen some members have scored 1000 points in 5-8 days. I want to know the best way of earning points and money quickly. Kindly share your idea.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7295]} I went to the forest just for a deep inner quest wandered here and there like a deer all the creatures were full of tear saw even single...
The terror alert issued in metro cities it was announced by the officials of the intelligence bureau intercepted phone call from pakistan occupied kashmir.
This is the Gis company they will give training and placement in their company for fresher they give 7000 rs. http://www.iictechnologies.com
It is seen that when we open a topic, we see the replies that are given that start from the first one i.e. the first reply for that topic. For getting the latest feedback or...
Although, Bollywood celebrities still hide the fact behind their constant young looks at 40 no one is really fooled. Let's take a look at some of the Bollywood heroes who've...
The story of Lalit Modi's meteoric rise to power would beat even a popular Bollywood.He is considered to be one of the top ten powerful persons in the country.His...
Hello Friends, I have reached 10000 points atlast very slowly. Thanks for all of your support.
Welcome to Bali Island Bali is beautiful island between archipelagos of Indonesia. And then please use this key if you like holiday in Bali island and what are you to Do...
In most cases people let their personal preferences and likes to alter their judgments/decisions s while taking any major decision.It can happen anywhere like for example in a...
The bad attempts on girls are increasing day by day by boys. So one of the officer has announce an idea, that is the minors should get marry when they are in teens, so such bad...
there are certain moments in life when you have to choose between two things... just for example--- > you somehow come to know that a person very close to you is going to...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9995]}
Certain persons enter a particula industry/field like a storm and leave a distinct finger print and everyone believes, he/she will create wonders and magic in this field. But...
5 interview mistakes you can easily...