WEST BENGAL CHEIF MINISTER ANNOUNCED BANGABIBHUSAN AWARD TO NINE FAMOUS PERSONS IN DIFFERENT LEBEL. I THINK ONE NAME SHOULD BE SOURAV GANGULY AS HE IS THE MOST SUCCESSFUL PLAYER IN INDIA FROM BENGAL.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The suggestion to nominate Saurav Ganguli for Bangabhushan award is apt. But the awards are not entirely free from politics. It may be recalled that Mamata Banerjee had objected to appointment of Ganguli as Brand ambassador by Election commission. It will be too much to expect an award for him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: RAM PROSAD ACHARYYA
No doubt Sourav richly desrves it! As far as Mamata Banerjeeis concerned she is broad enough in her
mind and objective to consider it seriously. For the information of some people let me sya she is even considering creating an extra post of DIG (Traffic) for the former Police commisioner Gautam Mohan Chakrabarty who led the brutal charge against her at Writers' Building!!!!!!
Let's wait and see what really will be the final outcome after all these and I think surely Sourav Ganguly deserves one...
good news . this will courage people to become a good personality and to make the name of town or state famous.
Sourav Ganguly deserves the award and west bengal government should give the same.
I don't think so that Saurav will receive the award but he surely deserves it.
I hope so he will get award . he has also gains many of victories as a team captain.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.