OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

hai how to get the money
Good News? Today I got increment in salary? thanks to God.
Soordas is considered as the best poet in Hindi. There is a couplet" Soor Soor Tulso shashi, Ufgan Keshav Das (Soordas is Sun, Tulsidas moon and Keshar Das a light worm...
Here comes the quote the day.We must do justice to our education by critically examinining anything before we accept it.These are words of Swami Vivekananda:"To believe...
Need I elaborate??
Enjoy free navigation on the upgraded version of India maps click here for more
Jammu and Kashmir separatist Huriyat Conference supporters attacked buses carrying students as school opened on Monday, Sep 27.
Dear friends, I would like to share a few items I used to get when their prices were very low.This has happened to everyone of us,and those days were the best! 1.Half litre...
"Because of television and worldwide computer connections, people can now become familiar with a great many places that they have never visited. As a result, tourism will...
A new study conducted by researchers in Stanford University has found that an average touchscreen mobile will have 18 times the number of germs the average flush handle in a...
By building trust you automatically get her confidence .The confidence somwhere helps you control the physical love.
the article that i have wrritedn is showing approved in remarks but pending approval in status y is it like that ? is it going to be approved later or not?
Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Prithviraj Chavan has been named as the next Chief Minister of Maharahstra. Union Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee announced that...
There are various hillstation in India, one more beautiful than the other. Which, according to you should be voted as the best among them. Please clarify your reasons.
How can i insert image in my article
One out of five kids becomes addicted to computer and video games,now Regardless of which category you believe your kids is your parents know after there kid has been 100%...
Now a days in winter most of the people are suffering from a common disease called eosinofilia.It is really so sufferable and horriable disease. We cannot take breath properly,...
As we are heading towards new year, everyone wants to take resolution for new year. Lets discuss about this year. How was this year for you?
did anyone of you hear God's original voice? i dont mean through some one, really one to one will God talk like that? can we hear the voice? what do you all think...
The eagerly expected Test series against Aussies starts off on the Boxing day.It is noteworthy that India could never beat Australia in its own backyard and many feel it is our...