OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Now get free tv on your gprs enabled mobile phones. Just type the following domain in your mobile's internet browser and enjoy free live tv news channel: m.newsx.com
"Both parents and communities must be involved in the local schools. Education is too important to leave solely to a group of professional educators."
A good word that not to forget. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3842]}
Italian football legend, Roberto Baggio has been honoured with the World Peace Award for 2010 in recognition of his long-time charity work. The 43-year-old is better known for...
What are your ideas to save our mother earth from pollution and population.
yoga asanas for a wow glow. http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/asanas-wow-glow-121030832.html
Running a government is also a matter of good management. The article in te link deals with this issue. Good organization and proper procedures matters....
Delhi Police arrested Ravi Inder Singh, a senior IAS officer posted in the Home Ministry, for allegedly selling information to corporates. He was the officer handling the MHA's...
Afridi is planning to play cricket once again as he is foccusing more on cricket.
This is the second time Google server is down.This happens mainly at night and at present it is down.No service is available.No Google ads are shown.Correspondingly boddunan is...
The local government of shangai monday launched its first official microblog where the public will be informed about the new regulations ,upcoming cultural activities as well as...
what is the difference between these two?
Chinmoy jee is having a lot of points-79004 Madugundu krishna he is the top earner of the site. Fastest Moderator in the site Ronark. Senior as per age of the Site-...
Hello friends ! I am back. I was busy in studies for UPSC and SSC exams. I am happy to see many new friends and new articles and forums. Very excited. :woohoo:
I was studying in second standard and I was one among the best students of our class that time. This incident is about my maths teacher. During 2nd monthly test, when my parents...
The chief Justice has cautioned against over zeal in Judicial Accounting Bill that seeks to curb corruption in judiciary. The chief Justice opines that judicial accountability...
Husband as well as friend of a woman left her behind out of cowardice. She was raped. Obviously, a woman cannot these days expect protection even from nearest. However, hes...
Today I got My third Cheque , Thanks boddunan , I love you?
Sunil Gavaskar opines so. He further added, "After the success of 2011 World Cup, the attitude of some of the players became too casual. They started behaving as if the...
Failure - the most dreaded experience in our life! Here is Napolean Hill's thought-provoking observation on it. "Failure is nature's plan to prepare you for great...