OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Hello, If anybody subscribed to MTS, Tata Docomo or Uninor please share your experience on its services.
hi friends have you seen movie paa... how was that is it fine tell me review of it write 1) how many star you like to give it out of 5 ???? 2) how was the movie? 3)...
Origin & Names of US states http://www.knowledgekings.co.in/2010/04/origin-and-names-of-states-of-usa.html
this is the question asked by every indian after the olympics.even we had enough population strength, but still we got totally only five medals in last three...
Film stars need to answer multiple questions when they are doing the media interviews to promote their movies. Some of them are sublime and the others ridiculous. On one hand...
Today India lost the first test match against south Africa by innings and 6 runs.India not played good cricket first bowler not bowled good and then batsmen not bated good.Now...
A Class 3 student was set on fire by a Class 4 student at a private residential school in Bihar following a minor quarrel between them. Who is responsible for this?. The...
"Choice is an illusion. In reality, our lives are controlled by the society in which we live."
Shoaib Akhtar Shot off his mouth by saying that Rahul Dravid and Sachin Tendulkar weren’t match winners through his autobiography. The former Pakistan pacer also revealed that...
WISHING YOU MEMBERS AS WELL AS ADMIN AND STAFF OF BODDUNAN A VERY HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS DIWALI
Sapne Saloney - Song Promo - 30 seconds Movie: Khelein Hum Jee Jan Say http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PY3zvZJL_EI
The movie Rowdy Rathore is released and made hit. Have you seen or have any plan to see.
The coco-cola bottle from beginning. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3942]}
Mother Earth Is crying can you HEAR it now & if you feel something for Mother Earth planet waht we can do step by step to amke it smile Share u'r views as world is...
History was created on Sunday in Aurangabad when the young entrepreneurs including builders, industrialists, doctors and other professionals booked 101 BMW cars in a single...
FAA
What is the forum activator award? How they will choose the winner.
If anybody having sleeping problems please do share
Lets discuss about the last thing you brought. I brought a pair of shoes.
One of my Referee is working continuously and more than 5 articles are published also.but not credited the bonus still now. I have mailed several times but no response .may be...
do you think that charity begins at home? i think that if you help someone in your family , it cant be called charity. once in my college the professor asked students that what...