Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends keep this incidents aside. I have new and different news specially for young teenage girls. It is just to motivate them. Recently a 20 year old girl has beaten a man for eve teasing and set his bike at fire.
Friends keep this incidents aside. I have new and different news specially for young teenage girls. It is just to motivate them. Recently a 20 year old girl has beaten a man for eve teasing and set his bike at fire.

I have also seen the news.

http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/national-26073656/allahabad-girl-beats-eve-teaser-sets-bike-on-fire-30596281.html

Beating the man is okay. But why burn bike.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I have also seen the news.

http://in.video.yahoo.com/news-26036098/national-26073656/allahabad-girl-beats-eve-teaser-sets-bike-on-fire-30596281.html

Beating the man is okay. But why burn bike.

A nice brave act! I have had seen many boys making misuse of their bikes by indulging in such activities. They think if they are on a bike the girls walking on the roadside are their property! Man so ridiculous! :angry:

Live in the present :)
Now friends I want put forward my argument. In case of a gang rape, if a lady can beat one and another lady can beat another one and a man can obviously beat two men. In totality they can fight can run away. They could have somehow tried to escape rather than admitting themselves. If rapists are carrying knife or other weapons then you can also carry something along with you for sake of protection. Otherwise we can use stones lying on the street. There are many ways of escape rather than cowardness. They are criminals who are sick. We can answer them back in there style and language. Prestige and honour is more important. Important than own life.
Now friends I want put forward my argument. In case of a gang rape, if a lady can beat one and another lady can beat two men and a man can obviously beat two men. In totality they can fight can run away. They could have somehow tried to escape rather than admitting themselves. If rapists are carrying knife or other weapons then I you should also carry something along with us for sake of protection. Otherwise we can use stones lying on the street. There are many ways of escape rather than cowardness. They are criminals who are sick. We can answer them back in there style and language. Prestige and honour is more important. Important than own life.

Answering back means that they should also be subjected to same treatment as they do to others. All that girls need is boldness. The courage and act of the girls is commendable.

Thank you said by: Devyani Sarkar, Sandhya Rani
Now friends I want put forward my argument. In case of a gang rape, if a lady can beat one and another lady can beat another one and a man can obviously beat two men. In totality they can fight can run away. They could have somehow tried to escape rather than admitting themselves. If rapists are carrying knife or other weapons then you can also carry something along with you for sake of protection. Otherwise we can use stones lying on the street. There are many ways of escape rather than cowardness. They are criminals who are sick. We can answer them back in there style and language. Prestige and honour is more important. Important than own life.

If every girl understands this we can hope that in the near future women will have the same independence as men enjoy of moving freely without any fear of being eve teased or harassed.

If every girl understands this we can hope that in the near future women will have the same independence as men enjoy of moving freely without any fear of being eve teased or harassed.

Prestige and honor of all is important. But we need redefine women's prestige. Now women's 'honor' is heavily biased. A man remains honorable and maintains prestige even when he is caught in rape offence. But a woman is 'dishonored' and loses prestige on mere suspicion of an affair and even when she is victim of rape. Let there be no doubles standard. A WOMAN IS HONORABLE EVEN WHEN SHE IS RAPED. SHE LOSES NEITHER HONOR NOR PRESTIGE. IT IS THE OFFENDER WHO LOSES HONOR.

Prestige and honor of all is important. But we need redefine women's prestige. Now women's 'honor' is heavily biased. A man remains honorable and maintains prestige even when he is caught in rape offence. But a woman is 'dishonored' and loses prestige on mere suspicion of an affair and even when she is victim of rape. Let there be no doubles standard. A WOMAN IS HONORABLE EVEN WHEN SHE IS RAPED. SHE LOSES NEITHER HONOR NOR PRESTIGE. IT IS THE OFFENDER WHO LOSES HONOR.

But do you really think the society sees it this way? A rape victim is looked upon by people around her. Life never remains the same as the scars on the victim's soul are incurable. The society will never let her forget.

But do you really think the society sees it this way? A rape victim is looked upon by people around her. Life never remains the same as the scars on the victim's soul are incurable. The society will never let her forget.

Absolutely the scars cannot be cured ,its our society which has made such standards still the victim of a rape is not seen well in the society as if she has done something wrong people don't understand it that its offender who did it wrong and should be dishonored not a victim. :evil:

This is challenge to women in general and all those who seek gender equality. I am for gender equality in all respects especially in matter of social attitude to sex, rape etc. I wonder why women organizations do not agitate to bring such equal gender standards.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.