OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A piece of advice for the youngsters from the Ace Batsman {CJATTACHMENT ["id":...
Life is complicated {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10353]}
Top 5 personality traits employers hire...
What is ment by spamming? Most of the people say keyword spamming, facebook got spammed, spammed post. What does it mean exactly. I feel spamming means posting irrelevant...
Boys hate Girls why r They dn't Understand girl/ r they Egostic Its my questiions 2 guys here
Is fast driving is safety to life and our family?
http://livepicturez.blogspot.com/2009/11/hongkong-airport.html
The Taliban on Wednesday said Mullah Omar was still alive, accusing the Americans of hacking into their phones after a text message sent to media from a spokesman's phone said...
Pakistan has finally accepted the USD five million aid offered by India for flood relief victims.Really a nice news to hear. Click here for more
When i searched for the famous threads like "Today's quote" and "English quize" it displays no results found! Are these threads deleted? :woohoo: :woohoo:
how many article you have submitted on buddonan.com.
Today I got second postion in boddunan members
One FIFA international friendship match will be held in yubabharati stadium,Kolkata on 2 nd september 2011.Argentina and Venejualla will play with Messi and others.Ticket from Rs...
everyone will hear stories from our grandparents and mother in our childhood. mostly our grand parents told the stories based on our indian epics and our history stories only.who...
Sorry for all of you i know what i am doing after blocking my account i known this is spamming.I had known my fault i dont repeat this thing forever.
Upgrade Ubuntu from 10.04 to 10.10 full steps @ http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?t=680&p=891#p891
hi all, i am not understand why we are join network markting company. what we achive with this company. dinesh
"Students should bring a certain skepticism to whatever they study. They should question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively."
AR Rahman apologised as the CWG tune was not up to the mark. The anthem was tested on the younger generation, and not all ages. We tested it on a lot of nationalities, but for...
The Vizio has going to launch a new tablet. Its features are very good it for ex it is having. 1GHz ARM CPU, 512 mb and it prices is 12,600 rs