OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Can anyone help me out with this?....Recently, my pen-drive has got infected with Newfolder.exe virus and everytime I am connecting it with any pc the whole system is getting...
Can you imagine a power outage for nine long years? That's exactly what Pipria Singipur village in Pilibhit district has had to endure after its main transformer developed a snag...
do you take part in buddonan context (Where deduction of point made)
Life is full of surprises and shocks and each of this situation places peculiar demands on our system. At times we get overwhelmed by success as well as failures. Share your...
I have posted an article named "Menu and its types" on two days before.I checked my status on my articles page,it shows status as pending approval and in remarks it...
What are the five strong points about your city ?
I have observed the road traffic in various places in India. I cannot grade road traffic of any city including Delhi where I live, as perfect The worst traffic I have seen...
"A life spent on making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent on doing onthing". These are the words of George Bernard Shaw.How do you...
Hi friends.... I am Deivigan Rajendiran from Pondicherry, one of my friend referred me to this site. I joined on 27th Jan 2010. At first i just wrote articles and was casting...
"The only responsibility of corporate executives, provided they stay within the law, is to make as much money as possible for their companies."
Which things you have loss in your life till date?
Researchers have found the fossil remains of a burrow belonging to an amphibian that lived 350 million years ago in Pennsylvania. To know...
The male goat miliking now. in.news.yahoo.com/video/national-22564751/milking-male-goat-of-lucknow-27121286.html
Hello friends, I would like to start a new game. The purpose of this game is not only for fun but also to learn something. The first person will write the name of a person...
1.Pretty plum 2.Gorgeous red 3.lovely mauve 4.soft pink 5.Nude colours. these are the best winter season lip colours.
Shewag again proved today he is unbeatable by his double century.
A boy is full of poverty throught his life I asked 2 all gals boddunan Will u marry poor guy.........can poor guy get ever married. it makes me lol Lets c Hey...
Now, it's an era of emails and sms. Yet, if you feel to write a letter for him/her, how would you like to call/address him/her, when you begin? :P :P :P :P Am saying about...
From the early childhood itself, girls are asked to remain cool and patient even if fault is not hers. If she remain strong in her decisions, she is given name 'stubborn'. Being...
There are many variety of pulses found in India. Which pulse contains very high levels of protein?