Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes, as sriram chandra is south Indian and my parents are impressed by his songs so they voted him. I too gave him 4 votes and even made my friends to vote

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I got a lot of punishment for uncommitted mistakes :( and also purposely done mistakes too...:) :).

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
Yes, it happens many times, that you get a punishment, for what you don't deserve.
That really hurts.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes I was punished by my teacher when I was in class 10.I went out of the class with the permission of my lass monitor and when I re enter my class Teacher already came to the class and asked me why I was out of my class I told her that with the permission of monitor I went but when teacher asked her about this she gave no reply and i was punished.I told that it was not my mistake but she didn't listen to any of my words.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I got a lot of punishment for uncommitted mistakes :( and also purposely done mistakes too...:) :).

May it helped you not to commit more mistakes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I too got a lot of punishments but i never done any mistake purposefully

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

May it helped you not to commit more mistakes :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yes,before committing that same mistake, we do realize that we got a punishment for this, we do think a bit to commit or not.

Want to make each day Accountable

So, it's sure, we are punished either by our parents or by our teachers...no one else....

Here also I was punished several times for non-committed mistakes. Hoping, such incidents won't happen again.

Meera sandhu
One time when i was in school i sit on a last bench.it was a Tiffin time everyone is outside.I was reading for exam..After lunch time a sound occur as one boy lost his some money.Everyone think i take her money..Teacher punished me and called my parent at school.............
One time when i was in school i sit on a last bench.it was a Tiffin time everyone is outside.I was reading for exam..After lunch time a sound occur as one boy lost his some money.Everyone think i take her money..Teacher punished me and called my parent at school.............

It's really hurting yaar... :( :( :(
What happened later ???

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.