OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

A good word from him. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3843]}
Hi guys , I have a cleared all rounds of interview in L&T Infotech.Have to join the company on 8.03.2010. Am very much happy guys.
Following the foiled mail bomb terror plots send from Yemen to the United States, US banned toner and ink cartridges from the passenger cargo planes. Janet Napolitano, the...
Home remedies for refresh of our teeth.
Dear friends, Dunes of vapors from crackers rise, Engulf, as odorous airs resound Effusing joys to all abound Pearls of gleams in these autumn nights Adorn our lives else...
The galijanardan reddy applied for the highcout to treat him as a special status in jail.As he is treating like a normal criminal.
Mumbai, Nov 22: 38-year-old house wife, who is accused of torturing her 13-year-old domestic help with a hot iron, has been missing from Mumbai's Powai area from Sunday, Nov...
If you're tired of poor service from your current telecom service provider but have not switched to avoid changing your number, you don't have to worry anymore. :) :) :) You...
South African umpire Rudi Koertzen says that Rahul Dravid is his favourite batsman.
The wisest of all human beings Socrates might have lived in Greece but the people of modern day Greece in recent years could not grasp the wisdom that one should live within his...
Second green revolution is required in India for the growth of agriculture sector and in turn for overall growth of country.
Hi.. There have been many discussions going about KARMA points.. Here I am concerned about.. WHY do people don't increase Karma Ratings of other members.. I think...
Everyone will have some favourite singers and it's everyone's dream to meet them once. If you get an oppurtunity to meet that special person and sing a song for him/her, which...
Now, I think all parents including me often complaint......."You are not hearing my words. When I was a kid I fear my parents and teachers a lot. Now I have to repeatedly...
Can anybody explain me the reason behind the colour of love? Love is always defined as red. Why not blue, green or yellow?
A picture speaks volumes. I prefer to say like this {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9126]} Rather than this A book is like a garden, carried in the pocket What are your...
When we look at the functioning of our judicial system,even the prime minister has expressed his serious concerns over the inordinately long time to decide any.Cases are piling...
Nokia is declared as a popular mobile brand. Details- http://www.indiablooms.com/LifestyleDetailsPage/2013/lifestyleDetails220213a.php
Easter Eggs - Too pretty to eat! http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/easter-eggs-too-pretty-to-eat-slideshow/travel-holidays-festivals-easter-sunday-photo--1250552020.html
Friends and teammates, Mahela Jayawardene and Kumar Sangakkara were like peas in a pod, scripting their opponents' downfall and the ascent of the national side in the last decade...